detention🍋

Jake and Drew are both having detention for pissing off an Teacher.!TW! Lime

*Jakes POV*
,,Aww man why did we got detention for doing that it was even that bad'' I groaned Drew giggled a bit it was very nice to hear his laugh. ,,So what do you want to do'' Drew asked I shrugged, we both ended up just sitting on the floor and talking until the bell ring ,, ugh finally detention is over'' Drew said while he got up to open the door ,, the door is locked!?'' he said with shocked eyes ,, I guess they forgot about us'' Drew added.

*No ones POV*
Drew and Jake were both sitting on the ground again thinking about what to do now ,,Jake I need to tell you something and I think now is the perfect timing'' Drew said ,, what is it'' Jake asked ,, I love you Jake since the moment I saw you I knew I was in love with you'' Drew admitted ,, I love you too Drew'' Jake confessed. Jake and Drew both looked each other into the eyes, Drew pulled Jake onto his lap and put his hands on Jakes hips Jake put his hands around Drews neck. Drew started to kiss Jake Jake kissed Drew back almost immediately, the kiss became rougher each minute after some time they both pull away a piece of silvia still connecting them Drew licked Jakes bottom lip asking for access Jake opened his mouth and Drew slid his tongue inside of Jakes mouth exploring every single corner of Jakes mouth. Drews grip on Jakes hip lowered to his thighs and the grip grew stronger wich made Jake moan into the kiss and Drew smiled into the kiss. Drew pulled away from the kiss and started to attack Jakes neck while Jake was still panting Drew started to leave marks and hickeys on Jakes neck marking ihm as his ,,Ngh~ Drew'' Jake started to moan Drew kept on sucking on Jakes neck until he found Jakes sweet spot, when Drew found Jakes sweet spot he started to suck even harder  and Jake started to moan even louder,, Ngh~ Drew please Ngh~ stop'' Jake managed to get out Drew pulled away from Jakes neck and gave Jake a smirk ,, Stop smirking so stupid'' Jake said before Drew could respond Jake kissed him and Drew kissed ihm back, Drew licked Jakes bottom lip asking to slid his tongue inside his mouth Jake ignored the request to try to tease ihm Drew saw that Jake was trying to tease ihm so he started to rub his thighs wich made Jake gasp and Drew took the chance to slide his tongue inside of Jakes mouth exploring every inch of Jakes mouth again. A few minutes later they both pulled away and started to pant ,, So are we're boyfriends now'' Jake asked ,, Yeah I think so'' Drew answered. They were both laying on the floor holding each others hand until the door unlocked,, sorry that we forgot you we were just so busy'' a Teacher explained,, it's okay miss'' Jake said they both walked out of the school smiling.

~The end~

524 words wow that was something and thank you for over 900 readers that really made my day and for all the nice comments it really made my day well I hope you enjoyed and have a great morning/day/night