𝟎𝟓 . 𝑩𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒌𝒔

𝐎𝟓

𝐎𝟓 . 𝑩𝑹𝑬𝑨𝑲𝑺

─━━━━━━━━━━─

AERA! Yelled Ying afters seeing her bestfriend hugging her tightly.

"How are you" asked Ying."Not Bad But Not Good"said Aera.There tood Ren afar along with Mj and Kavin."Oo she's pretty af"said Kavin.
As he combed his hair back,trying to impress her but it wont work.

Ying introduced Aera to her friends,"Guys where's Gorya?"asked Ying.
"I called her but she said shs has school work" said Kavin."Aww its okay i will visit ger today evening"said Ying.

...

Ying knocked at the door of Gorya,it was opened by her mom."Hello
Mrs.Jundee I am Gorya's friend,Ying is she here?"asked Ying."she's upstarirs"as Ying went upstairs and opened the door....

There was Gorya sitting on her bed,with her head buried in her knees,as ayinbg heard Sobs.Ying sat on her Bed."Gorya??"called out Ying carefully.Gorya looked up,pale face and red eyes,she looked miserable.

"What happened" asked Ying."Nothing"she said as she wiped her tear.
how can she say that its because of you i am crying.Ying was confussed about what happened.She slowly moved closer as she tried hug her but se pushed her.

"Gorya...
...

Sorry for a really small chap,my profs have kept on keeping tests on by one,so i cant post regulary.so so sorry for a small chap.

Wish Me Luck! :)) >3