𝟎𝟐 . 𝑻𝒐𝒐 𝑷𝒓𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒚

𝐎𝟐

𝐎𝟐 . 𝐓𝐎𝐎 𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐘

─━━━━━━━━━━─

MIRA REACHED THAILAND WITH HER BOYFRIEND, Dominique.Well she arranged a party for it to announce something.Our Female lead is in her apartment getting ready."LiLi this or this"asking her Bestfriend Lisa aka LiLi."The white one looks good on u"said Lisa."Okay then I will wear it"said Ying.

As she wore her white long spaghetti strip dress.She did light makeup and just pink lipgloss,and made her her in a messy bun some of her side bangs were out,she put some plain sliver necklace with one pearl and pearl earrings ,and white heels.
(Images reference in the start of the chapter)

While Lisa was bored laying on Ying's staring at the white ceiling of Ying's room.
"How do I look Lili"asked Ying."Wah you look pretty P'Ying.Okay My mom called me I need to go home byee"said LiLi.
"Byee"said Ying.

"Well Mr.Kittiyangkul why picking me up"asked Ying."Well Picking a beautiful gurl like is a pleasure for me"said Kavin.Kavin just arrived at Ying's apartment picking are up as a suprise.

Soon they reached the Venue.Before Ying could open the door Kavin came and open the door and asked her to hold his hand like a gentleman."Okay Okay Gentleman,I get it!"said Ying.They came inside to see rest of the F4 standing.Thyme standing like "I don't care",Ren is standing simply talking with Mira's father,MJ was watching his phone.Ying Cleared her throat grabbing F4's attention."Gosh Why are you guys always like this!?"asked Kavin.

"How are you Ms.Bear"asked Ren patting her head."I'm good plus I am not a puppy don't pat me"said Ying."You're not a Puppy, You're a Baby Bear"said Ren."I agree"said MJ."You too MJ!?!"pouted Ying."I hate you guys"said Ying while pouting."And We Love you too"said Kavin.
She just glared at them.

"Hey Guys"said a voice.They all turned to see Mira smiling."So How are you guys"asked Mira.Kavin showed the sign super,MJ just smiled and Ren stayed Quite along with Thyme who was busy in his phone,Ying just said Good.

"So I want to introduce u to someone"said Mira."Dominique!!"she called a name.A man turned towards her as she signaled him to come."Dominique this is Ying,Ren,Thyme,MJ,Kavin,Guys He's Dominique,My Fiancé"said Mira smiling.They all just fake smiled back.
"Nice to meet you guys"said Dominique.

"Okay Mira we need toeet my family let's go"said Dominique excusing himself and Mira to see his family."Okay Guys I need a drink byee"said Ying as she grabbed one champagne from the waiter heading towards the swimming pool to see 3 girls talking shit about a girl,not a girl,Gorya.

"What are you guys doing"asked Ying."Nothing P'Ying,We were just talking with her"said one of the girl."Okay then what about we celebrate"said Ying with a fake smile."Hey You!!!"she called a waiter with a bottle of champagne in his tray.

She placed her glass in the tray then took the closed bottle of champagne and shaked it then opened it as it burst she went near the girls and then they walked behind falling in the swimming pool.

"P'Ying we are scared of water"said one of the girl."Sorry not Sorry"said Ying taking Gorya to Mira's room.Ying made her clean herself and made her wear a mint green dress along with a beautiful heels as she took her downstairs.Everyone's eyes were on her.

...

𝓐𝓾𝓽𝓱𝓸𝓻'𝓼 𝓐𝓻𝓮𝓪

𝖯𝗁𝖾𝗐,𝖠 𝖺𝗇𝗈𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖽𝗈𝗇𝖾.

Thanks too DcrlingxJess , moaforgyunjun

& SUN90S.

For voting and reading my story 🙏