1

My Captive Love
Genre: Romance, Fantasy

The night sky was dotted with stars, casting a silver glow across the field. It had been two years since the Ackerman clan had descended into chaos, but here, amidst the wreckage of war, the silence was loud enough to pierce the heart. And yet it was just that silence that Levi had craved. All he could hear was the pounding of his heart, the soft breaths of the woman next to him, and the gentle breeze whispering his name...
"Levi..."
The name filled her with a sense of peace, of comfort, of love. Levi turned to her, meeting her gaze for a moment before his eyes moved down to her lips. Slowly, he leaned over, bringing his lips to hers. The feeling was electrifying, like sparks of fire setting off in her heart.
Levi pulled away, staring into her eyes. "It's been so long," he said quietly. He leaned in again, caressing her cheek with his finger. "I missed you."
She felt the warmth of his touch spread throughout her body, like a flame that was both scorching and calming. With his touch, it was as if nothing in the world matter, only the two of them, in their own little world. She pulled him closer, wrapping her arms around his neck. "I missed you too."
Levi's heart began to beat louder, the feeling of being so close to her overwhelming him. He pulled her closer, his body pressing into hers. He took a deep breath, then kissed her again, this time with more passion. She responded in kind, her lips seeking out his, her hands tracing his waist. Their mouths met again and again, each kiss growing more intense than the last. Levi pulled her closer, his arms straining as he poured every bit of emotion into the kiss. The wind rustled through the trees, but she didn't hear it. Her whole world was centered around Levi, and nothing else mattered.
He finally pulled away, their faces inches apart, both out of breath but still smiling. "I love you." He whispered.
"I love you too." She whispered back, feeling the words resonate deep within her. Levi pressed his forehead against hers and sighed. The world was a dark, chaotic place, but in this moment, everything was right. "I never expected this," he said.
"What?"
"To be so happy."
She smiled at him, her heart feeling full to the brim. "Neither did I."
They remained there for a moment, just staring at each other and enjoying the moment. But then, the wind began to pick up and Levi looked up at the sky. "I should get you inside," he said.

The wind was growing stronger, and with it came a chill that cut through their clothes. Levi wrapped his arms around the woman, pulling her close to his body in an attempt to keep her warm. He kissed the top of her head, shielding her from the cold.
But suddenly, a loud noise interrupted their quiet moment of peace. Levi and the woman turned toward the source of the sound, their eyes widening in horror as they saw a group of armed men rushing toward them.
"Run!" Levi yelled, grabbing the woman's hand and running into the forest.

The two ran as fast as they could, their shoes kicking up dirt in their wake. The armed men were gaining on them, and they could hear their shouts, the sound growing louder by the second.
Levi pulled the woman deeper into the forest, trying to find cover in the darkness. They ducked behind a tree, their breathing heavy and fast.
They stayed silent for a moment, waiting for the armed men to pass. But they didn't. Instead, they continued to search for them, their voices getting closer and closer...