Chapter 2

Kaylee's POV

For some reason I couldn't stop thinking about Zayn I don't know why but there was something about him...

"Kaylee? Are you ok" Erica my sister asked. She had a bandana on her head in place of her long blonde hair.

"Fine" I said. I didn't want to tell her about Zayn. "I got to go to school, I will see you later"

Erica was home schooled because of her cancer, but it wasn't like she learned anything my dad could do kindergarten work that was about it not like he would want to teach her is he did.

I was walking to school lost in thought when I heard a motorcycle or car poled up to me. At first I thought it was Amber and the rest if the tripod but instead I saw Zayn.

"Need a ride? Or do you want me to leave you again?" He laughed as if it was so post to be funny.

"I'm fine." I wanted him to leave me alone, I didn't know if my dad was following me again.

"Come on Kaylee please just get in I bet your going to school so am I. Cut the shit I know you want a ride." He looked at me and I couldn't take my eyes off those deep dark eyes that I loved so much. He broke the stair first, I gazed around. He had a black motorcycle, he knew my weakness.

"Ok" I climbed up on the back and wrapped my arms around him.

__________________________

Kaylee's POV

One thing I learned about Zayn was that he liked to go fast. Really fast. It was awesome I felt free for once.

"Um thanks bye I guess" I said awkwardly when I got off.

"Wait" he said. "I was wondering maybe if you weren't doing anything after school we could go out?"

I looked at his dark leather jacket and his dark black hair. He had a dangerous smile that made me want to figure him out.

"Sure" I said forgetting I had to take care of Erica.

"ZAYN MAILK OMG ZAYN IT'S REALLY YOU!!!!!!!!" Was all I heard what the hell??? God how did everyone know him?

I didn't even care all the girls surrounded him. He must be a player I guessed and left. I started walking away and didn't even turn around when he called my name.