Good girl? Bad boy?

ok so this is my first story so if you guys could please help me. Thank you so much for whoever reads this, I will update every other day :) I promise love you all!!!

__________________________

Chapter 1

kaylee's POV

I was walking in the rain crying, tears streaming down my face, blood dropping from my wrist down my hand. I live in the middle of no where not like anyone would see me or be out this late.

Haha funny because as soon as I said that I hit something really hard and fell to the ground. I guy was standing over me.

"I'm so so sorry! Are you ok?" He asked. He was talk and dark kinda cute ha like he would ever want to be with a freak like me. I got up ignoring his hand and he let it drop by his side awkwardly.

" I'm fine don't worry about it." I mumbled and started to walk away. He noticed I was crying.

"Alright um maybe I will see you around? Or could I give you a lift somewhere?" He asked trying to be helpful but it just didn't cut it.

I just walked away what else was I so post to do? " I'm Zayn he called after me. I turned around to face him even though I was already halfway down the street.

" I'm Kaylee." I yelled back. I walked away back to my abusive dad and my dying sister.

__________________________

Zayn's POV

I watched her walk down the street damn when I saw her I couldn't catch my breath she was so beautiful. I realized I didn't get her name.

"I'm Zayn." I called after her not sure why. I mean I bet she already knew who I was but she didn't flip like most girls do I mean come on? And the fact that she was crying made me pissed. Who the hell would hurt a girl like that???

"I'm Kaylee." She yelled after what seemed like forever. And then she continued to walk away.

The boys wouldn't believe me if I told them. We had to start going to school again so maybe I would see her there. I only hoped. What was she doing out in the rain though? Maybe the same thing I was. Maybe thinking about if people's life's would be better without her and if she wanted out just like I did. Probley not who knows though maybe there is someone out there like me...

So what did you guys think?? Please comment!!! It's my first story I just wanna know what you guys think.