Second chance?

Jimin frowned while coming out of the frame. His breath was heavy, still having a hard time on processing what had really happened just to him. His eyes unknowingly glanced at his wristwatch and rage took the best of him that he immediately kicked the stone before walking over to his car. He cussed himself for being late for the meeting his members had scheduled. Sitting on the driver seat, he glared at the frame, the meeting must have been over and he was 100% sure that his members were thinking of ways to get back at him.

Sighing, he started the car and left the area before glancing at the weird frame once again. 

He decided to go back home and meet his woman. He had already missed her even though he hate to admit it. All he wanted was just to kiss the f!$k out of her before facing his ruthless members that he immediately sped up the car back home.

Reaching his mansion, he exited the car, his eyes unknowingly catching the view of a huge garden. He frowned, since when did he have such a big garden? Shaking his head at the thought maybe he just noticed it now, he walked inside. 

He removed his shoes and took off his coat and was about to walk upstairs-

"Chim! You're back"

Jimin flinched. He immediately looked back and he felt someone snatched his breath away from him. His eyes widened seeing the person. He felt like the ground beneath him was shaking and pulling him inside the hole as he stayed like a statue. His eyes turned dark vividly remembering the dark past. 

How is she here?

But the bigger question was how was she still alive?

He believed it to be his crazy mind, cause he was already exhausted with that frame. He turned around, controlling his rage.

"Won't you give your ma a hug?" 

His eyes fluttered hearing ma. What was happening around him? He was about to turn around when his realistic mind slapped him back to reality, she d!ed long back. She f!$king d!ed long 12 years back! 

He ignored all her imaginative callings and left to his room. His mind was all messed up. His head was aching like anything. He wanted to just rest. Everything after accidentally getting close to that frame was going wrong. Wrong like f!$king so wrong! He must have been so tired that he- out of all people hallucinated about her! That f!$king woman!

He reached his room and sighed. He wanted to kiss her. But he knew that she'd only push him away. Rolling his eyes a little he opened the door and entered inside. 

His eyes immediately landing on the woman sitting  on his bed and folding his suits. He slightly frowned, she was never the type to touch his things. 

She looked up at him and he received another shock..., she smiled. Oh that same smile that he was dying to see since so long. He almost gasped at the sight, his soul froze at the view. She stood up from the bed and walked closer to him with that same smile. His heartbeats were going wild with every step she took towards him. 

He watched her quietly while a whole concert was going inside him. Embracing him, his eyes widened feeling her arms wrapped around him. 

"I missed you"

Her soft voice brought him chills when he heard her words. Has he gone crazy?! What was happening around him?! Was this another hallucination?! But her arms- n-no she is r-real, then w-what?

"I missed you so much" she once again softly cooed in his ear and he unknowingly closed his eyes. The satisfaction of those words meant like heaven to him. He leaned forward, laying his head on the crook of her neck. He didn't know what was happening around him..., but at the same time..., he enjoyed this moment.