Back to Normal

Everyone had left after their little get-together at the Grant-Nash residence. Before Buck went to his room, Bobby had told him that he was able to get him a spot at the academy.

It was now Monday morning. They were all up bright and early and ready to get back to work/training.

By now, pretty much everyone had heard about Buck being alive, a lot of people were confused, but, once they heard the reasoning as to why, they all understood and were excited for Buck to finally come back to work.

Everyone pretty much stuck to their jobs as usual, Bobby made the team breakfast, Hen and Chimney were definitely arguing about something, and Eddie was not only observing Bobby in hopes to get some idea of how to cook, but he also was setting the table.

Breakfast was running a bit late, and surprisingly, the bell hadn't gone off yet. After breakfast was done, they all sat down and ate. The bell still hadn't gone off.

Hen and Chimney were cleaning up breakfast since they didn't really help to prepare it. Ravi came over to see if they wanted help.

"Hey, do you guys want some help? I'm not really doing anything since it's been a really quiet morning. "

Hen and chim looked at eachother, then they looked at Ravi

"You did not just say that." Chimney said, glaring at Ravi

"Uhhh, say what? I just asked if you wanted help," Ravi was confused

Turns out, even though Ravi has been working here for quite some time, nobody seemed to mention the forbidden "q-word."

Just before Chimney could explain, the bell went off.

"Today is going to be a long day," Hen groaned

*Meanwhile, with buck*

Buck has already started his training. He will need to do a month of training before his actual test, his training is shorter, since he was already a firefighter (I don't actually know if that's an accurate amount of time, but it is for my fanfic universe).

The first day was pretty standard, get to know the team, the captains/people in charge, and go over the basics.
To say Buck was bored of having to relearn this again was an understatement, but he knew that if he wanted to get back to the 118, he would have to deal with it.

The 118, on the other hand, were having the total opposite of a boring day. So far, they have had almost 20 back to back calls, and it hasn't even hit lunch time yet, and the calls weren't even exciting, just stupid.

Ruth's gas station got robbed...AGAIN, the guy who robbed them, was stupid enough to hide in the freezer. He ended up being fine, but seriously... the freezer?

The 118 then were called to some werid reptile yoga meditation group, where a snake was constricting a women's leg. She turned out okay, the snake... not so much.