To Be Explained

A/N this chapter may be longer

***********************************
*A While Later (around 6:30pm)*

*Buck's pov*

Beep, Beep, Beep
That sound, that anoying sound that doesn't seem to want to stop. That smell of clean air and chemicals

Beep, Beep, Beep
Ughhhh, can't that beeping just stop already? It's hurting his already throbbing head.
Buck knows the beeping won't stop. he knows where he is. Of course, he knows where he is... the hospital.

Buck started to open his eyes a bit. Right away, He was blinded by the bright white lights on the ceilings. I mean, why are the lights so bright? People in hospitals are already sick/injured, and now they gotta wake up and be blinded, too.
Buck trys to open his eyes again, slowly letting them adjust to the light.

Right now, all he can see is the ceiling. He's so focused on the ceiling that he can't even hear the hushed whispers in his room.
Still not knowing that there's people in his room, and with his throbbing head not even being able to hear them or try to hear them, Buck trys to sit up. Other than his head, he's not in much pain, so he manages to sit up on his own.

Buck sits up, and finally, for the first time since waking up, he looks around  his room, surprised to see a lot of people staring back at him.

"Buck.. you're awake," Maddie said, walking towards her brothers bedside

Right as Maddie was getting closer, Buck was shocked that he backed away in his hospital bed, almost like he was scared.

"Hey... Buck, it's okay, you're okay," Maddie stopped in her path and put her hands up a little to show him that he was okay

Buck's heart rate was going crazy. His breathing was out of control.

"Buck, you need to breathe... take deep breaths, slowly," Maddie sat down near his bedside

Buck took deep breaths, and his heart rate was going back to normal. Even though he didn't show signs of panic, he was definitely still panicking.

"How are you feeling?" Maddie asked

Buck took a few seconds before saying anything

"I'm...fine, just confused," Buck responded

Right as Buck was speaking, it was the like the emotion in the room just got greater, more sad. Of course it did, this was the first time in 2 years they were hearing Buck's voice.

"I think we're all a little confused," Chimney spoke up, now standing behind the chair that Maddie was sitting in.

Buck turned to look at Chimney, and right away, his eyes went to the girl Chimney was holding

"She's so big," Buck said while smiling

Maddie took jee-yun from Chimney's arms and plopped her on Buck's lap.
Buck's smile only got bigger

"Bah!" Jee excitedly yelled as she went to go play with Buck's curls. Which made him laugh

Jee then decided to lay down/hug buck and fall asleep on his lap.
Buck looked around the room. It still felt like a sad environment, but now it was starting to feel awkward. So Buck tried to lighten the mood a bit.

"Surprise! I'm alive!....sorry probably shouldn't joke about that," Buck said

"Kid, you are definitely something else," Bobby said with a laugh while walking up to the other side of Buck's hospital bed