NINE

I try to sit up, but I feel like something is holding me down

I try to sit up, but I feel like something is holding me down. I turn my head and blink my eyes open to clear my vision and see what could keep me from moving, and then realize it's an arm. My gaze slowly follows farther up, until I see a face.

Steve is sleeping peacefully, spooning me and pressing his hips to my bare ass.

MY. BARE. ASS.

Last night comes back to me in a flash. Have I really spent the night with him? I don't remember falling asleep in his bed.

I'm careful when I push away his arm and get out of his bed. I'm naked, and it takes me a full minute to find my clothes scattered on the messy floor. I dress, and wince at the creaky wooden door when I try to close it silently behind me once I'm in the hallway.

Am I really leaving while he's still asleep? Apparently.

My stomach growls as I make my way to the bathroom. I could wait to be at my place to freshen up a little, it's literally next door, but I need to make myself a little more presentable than I am in case I run into Steve's parents or mine when I get home.

That would be really embarrassing.

My palm curls around the handle and it doesn't resist when I twist it and push it to walk in the bathroom. The only thing is, the bathroom is already occupied, and I run into the last person I thought I would run into this early in the morning.

Buchanan comes into view and my heart hammers in my chest. He's standing there, all wet and fit and my mouth waters. My gaze follows the drops of water running down his muscled chest, leading to his dark pubic hairs that are sticking out from underneath the towel snatched low on his hips.

My whole body heats, my pussy throbbing in anticipation.

I set my eyes on his face again, trying to clear my thoughts but it's obviously not working. His damp, disheveled dark hair is doing things to me I never thought any hair would. I want to run my hands through his locks, tangle my fingers in them and pull them hard while he takes me in the shower he just left. Thrusting into me from behind, the front of my body pressing against the cold tiling wall, fucking me so hard I can't think coherently. The hot steam around us shutting out the rest of the world as if we were in our own little bubble. He's grunting in my ear and biting my shoulder while he unloads his cum in me and did I just moan his name out loud?

Our little bubble I just fantasized around the two of us bursts and now Buchanan's watching me with a strange look on his face. Shit.

He does not speak nor does he ask me what I'm doing here at this time of the day when he slowly walks toward me. He's expressionless. No sexy grin. No mischievous glint in his eyes. Nothing. He's just scary like I've never seen him before, each step he takes forward I take one backward and if I could run in the other direction I would. It's just that my mind and my body aren't on the same page. My mind tells me to run for my life when my body wants to stand firm and hopes he comes to me, pulls me to the shower and takes me from behind just like I dreamed about a minute ago.