I Did This For Fun !!!

On Leagueoflegends.com. I played around with the avatar creator. Above is my #MyLeagueLook. Below is some background of which I made based off my creation of the avatar.

~~~~~~

Dani/Mirae

"What's the use in talking ? Why don't you witness a illusionists worth in words ?"

My role is Mage. My titles are "The Prodigal Mystic" & "The Mirage".

The region of Runeterra that I originate from is Zaun.

The region of Runeterra that I currently live is Piltover.

Other Known Champions of  Piltover/Seen in Netflix' "The Arcane": *Ezreal, *VI, *Caitlyn, *Jayce, *Heimerdinger

A charming mystic, exceptionally gifted in the magical arts, Dani/Mirae often feels at ease when practicing or conjuring illusions in all kinds of situations. Born to Piltie parents in Zaun, their place of birth of which birthed their resilient nature to forge their own path unfortunately is the very reason Dani/Mirae moved  back to Piltover. They still have much love for the undercity & fellow Zaunites, but knew "The City Of Progress" was full of awaiting opportunities as well as access to the Hexgates along with Hextech. Although now a "Piltie"— They believe the dual cities can eventually reach peace once again.