Happy Birthday, mia Principessa! - Melissa Schemmenti/Female Reader - Part Two

Summary: The next morning can still hold surprises for you.
Classification: +18, Fluff, Smut
Warnings: Swearing, rough sex, oral, dirty talk, morning sex, light consensual somnophilia, strap-on (reader receiving), big sex toy, slapping, light choking (?)
Word count: +3000

Unrevised

The woods are quiet, serene, the trees sway gently in the breeze, the sun rises unassumingly over the horizon, it's lazy and gentle in the early morning. The flicker of light enters the large windows of the cabin and this would probably wake you up, if you were not already semi-conscious, shivering and experiencing the soft chill of a Saturday morning in nature. The small hairs on back of the neck shiver, an involuntary groan escapes and your toes curl, you stretch trying to move from position, but are stopped by a pair of soft hands on your skin, only then do you realize you are warm at the edges. Slowly you open the eyes, trying to fight sleep and wake up fully, blinking twice to make sure your mind is not playing tricks as you find a pair of green eyes staring at you... between the legs. It's mischievous, slightly sleepy, full of lust. Her red hair is messy, her lips are sensually wet with your arousal and swollen outlining a raunchy smile before she leans into your intimacy again, tongue exploring the folds nonchalantly, the soft and deft tip sneaking up your entrance and circling the clit vigorously. Her mouth moves precisely and smoothly, drawing gasps from you as she works sucking and scraping teeth on the bundle of nerves, it's her way of teasing, of eliciting moans and pleas. The flattened hand moves down to below the waist, massaging and squeezing your hips, short nails digging into the skin, holding you in position. The pace increases, you can barely register the movements, nothing but pleasure, you can only feel the body getting hotter and hotter and the sweat dripping down your forehead, your breathing is irregular, a burning sensation takes over and you are sure that you are close to the apex, just a few more strokes or caresses and know that you will collapse in the teacher's touches. Your body is about to convulse in pleasure when lose the warmth of the other body.

"Mel..." you whisper, lifting yourself up on both elbows, but are pushed against the mattress again, falling between the pillows and the mess you left behind the night before "Wha..."

"Not yet, amore mio."

Lips move up the mound of Venus, dropping small kisses to just above the navel, carefully enjoying and caressing the evidence love marks from the last night. Fingertips wander from your hips to around the waist, nuzzling you, you shudder and let out a giggle, arching your back pushing skin against her soft lips. She smiles and takes advantage of the movement to suck the spot. Her curvaceous body crawls on top of you, the redhead's knee positions itself against your pussy making you blush knowing how wet it is. There would be no other way to be when you are woken up with a goddess between your legs giving pleasure. As you sleep naked, Melissa reaches for your nipples without any restraint, the tip of the tongue circling one of them while her hand closes around the other boob, thumb playing with the nipple. She sucks hard on the sensitive spot letting teeth scrape, you shudder and roll against her seeking more contact, stopping in place as you feel something strange rubbing against your thigh. It's soft and smooth, but firm, you can feel the velvet and detail of the textured silicone. Her face stops you from looking down, capturing you in a kiss before you can see what she is wearing. It's gentle and warm, lips moving slowly against yours. Her hand continues to caress your boob sending vibrations into your womb, mingled with the frustration of not having been able to cum sooner. The other hand squeezes your thigh, pulling it sideways, spreading your legs wide open for her, and the redhead's hips begin to move, rubbing between your thighs. Lips open parting from her and eyes widen in realization.

"Is that?" your voice comes out choked, not believing that she bought... that one.

"Yes it is, Principessa." Melissa whispers with a mischievous smile, rubbing the tip of the toy across your wet intimacy, the tip feels large and intimidating slowly separating your pussy, you shudder letting out a loud moan "I know, I know we've never tried something like that before. But I'm sure you'll love, it's enough to fill you like the needy little whore you are and make you feel me for days."