Groovy Encounters from The Amazing Digital Circus! (Meet the Cast)

Wiggity giggity, yo, wassup bros n' welcome back to another squeaky fresh chapter of dis radical book! Dis time y'all are gonna go and meet n greet wit da homies dat are stuck here with me in dis whacky world! So no mo clownin around and let's get right into da intros, home skillets! Peace!

[Ragatha/Raggie Maggie (Fresh's nickname), The Doll!]

The scene opens up with a strange-looking doll girl, this doll girl's name is Ragatha. She was currently standing in front of a red stage curtain while holding her hands together in front of her waist. As Ragatha notices the camera she waves at it with a kind smile until from off-screen a cleaver comes flying at her hitting her right in the center of her head and knocking her down to the ground. She then picks herself up off the ground and rolls her eyes while laughing, then she pulls out the cleaver like it was nothing and puts the cleaver away.

[Jax/Jaxster (Fresh's nickname), The Rabbit!]

As the scene changes we see an anthropomorphic rabbit standing in front of the same curtain Ragatha was in front of as well. This rabbit's name is Jax, Jax then proceeds to wink and do a finger gun to someone off-screen while snapping his fingers. Jax then giggles to himself as he sees Ragatha walking next to him he sticks out his leg and trips her, causing her to fall face first. She then proceeds to stand up and give Jax a stern look all while he smiles.

[Gangle/Gangie Mangie (Fresh's nickname), The Ribbon Girl]

Like the others before her Gangle stood in front of the same closed red curtain with her comedy mask on, as she noticed the camera similar to Ragatha she waved at the camera until Jax shoved her down to the ground off-screen. This causes Gangle to fall over and her comedy mask to break, now being left with just her tragedy mask, she looks at the shattered mask laid before her sadly before looking back at the camera with a sad expression.

[Bubble/Double Trouble Bubble (Fresh's nickname)]

Caine floats onto the stage before looking around and taking off his tophat, Bubble then pops (A/N: No pun intended) out of his hat and wanders off screen, a scream was heard causing Caine to reach over and grab Bubble bring them back to himself as he pats them on their head.

[Kinger/King K. (Fresh's nickname), The Chess Piece]

Kinger stands in front of the iconic red curtain as he looks around nervously, suddenly Bubble appears causing Kinger to scream before Bubble is dragged away off-screen. Relieved Kinger sighs as he waves and goes off-screen by slowly descending off-camera.

[Zooble/Mix N' Match]

Zooble, in front of the curtains like all the rest, is seen grabbing something from the ground as they then reveal it to be their arm. Zooble then proceeded to reattach their arm to themselves before giving a scowl and switching their antennas around.

[Y/N/Fresh/90s Nightmare/Enthusiast]

The camera was seen showing everyone from before leaving the stage if they hadn't already left with the camera being left in place staring at the large red curtains still, suddenly Fresh was seen skateboarding on the stage before going off screen, he then returned and did a kickflip off of his skateboard, catching it in air and landing on his feet. He then notices the camera and grabs it while looking directly into the lens before tapping on it, he then gives the camera a wink and smiles showcasing his singular iconic golden tooth before turning the camera around and turning it off. (P.S/Fun Fact: Fresh stole this camera and won't return it since it's how he posts his "funky fresh" vids to the "interwebs."

Alright alright, this chapter was a bit lackluster which should've been expected tbh since it's just introduced the characters, either way next up is the  Trailer, and then finally...the PILOT episode! So look forward to that soon, if I don't randomly lose motivation, either way, catch ya on da flipside cause dis rad lad has gotta bounce! Peace!