The Totally Tubular Teaser (NOT)!

Alrighty broski's here we are with this freaky fresh teaser for ya tastebuds yo! Just ta keep ya satisfied until da next chapter comes out, till den keep on staying coolio, gotta bounce home slices, peace!

Our scene is set on a stage with closed curtains, drumrolls are heard in the background as a strange-looking figure floats into frame from seemingly nowhere. The man was dressed in the same attire as a Ringleader from a circus show you'd see although his appearance was far different from anything ever seen before...mainly because his "head" was a floating pair of teeth. Similar to those wind-up chattering teeth toys, that kids used to play with sometime in the 90's. Inside the teeth were the figure's two eyes, one with a blue pupil and the other with a green one, he also held a cane and wore a top hat as well. As he popped up into the frame he greeted the audience/readers with enthusiasm and excitement, ready to get the show on the road.

 As he popped up into the frame he greeted the audience/readers with enthusiasm and excitement, ready to get the show on the road

[Caine, The Ringleader of the Digital Circus]

Caine: Welcome to The Amazing Digital Circus! *points at the audience* Are you ready to see something incredible?

As he finished his sentence all of a sudden the music slowed down and then to a complete stop as Caine floated there in silence awkwardly for a mere moment.

Caine: Well, too bad. You're gonna see it anyway. In today's show, we've got quite the performance!

Caine then floats closer to the screen and snaps his fingers as the curtains open to reveal a background that looks similar to a children's playground, filled with vibrant colors, stairs, slides, and plenty of blocks.

Caine: Whoops! Wrong thingamagigama.

Caine then snaps his fingers again causing the curtains to close and then reopen revealing the same room but from a different angle, showing more slides, stairs, and what seems to be a chessboard floating in the air.

He then snaps his fingers again causing the curtains to once more close and reopen this time revealing a hallway filled with a multitude of paintings, doors, and lights, although one of the doors that were seen to be FAR more vibrant and colorful than the others with stickers and labels smacked onto it, like skateboards, glasses, and other things with the center image on the door being a skeletal like figure who seems to be wearing a propeller hat and a pair of shades that say YOLO on them, as the figure is seen smiling showing off their golden toothy grin.

Again Caine snaps his fingers, this time revealing a room that has a pitch-black background alongside green and purple 3D pipe screensavers, though it is still not the room he is looking for.

Caine then snaps his fingers causing the curtains to close and this time reveal a room with multicolored eyes all around except for the in the center of it, which had a black puddle of liquid in the center.

He then snaps his fingers again this time revealing the same hallway as shown earlier, this time though a strange black tentacle/substance was peering out from one of the doors far down the hallway.