Chapter - 15

Two days later :

In Thailand :

Everyone was at home and Vegas sensed something was wrong after coming from the office.

Vegas - What's happening? Why is everyone here?

Pete - It's about Khun Korn...

Vegas - What's wrong?

Pete - There is no improvement in his health and doctors are saying that it is severe now.

(P.s. - So I would like to give a heads-up in this story... This is not related to Mafia and Korn never killed Porsche and Porschay's parents. And yes Korn is not a sadistic or criminal in this story. He is a good father and Gun (Vegas and Macau father) and his wife died during an accident. He adopted Vegas and Macau since then. He took care of everyone like his own kids. So this is a happy family story.)

Vegas - Where is Kinn?

Porsche - Inside with the doctors.

A few moments later the doctors along with Kinn came out. Kinn thanked the doctors and asked Arm to see the doctors out.

Kim - What did the doctors say?

Kinn - We just have a few days to spend with him.

Vegas - Can we go and see him?

Kinn - He is resting now. The nurses are taking care of him. We can visit him once he wakes up.

Porsche - And do you think we should let Phai and Sky know about this?

Khun - It's been more than two days already since Dad is in bed. We shouldn't let him know at least. You know he is Dad's favourite.

Kinn - I will call him now. Dad also wanted to see him.

In London:

Sky and Phai just completed their lunch and started watching a series in the laptop as One Piece new episode has been released and Sky didn't want to miss it. Phai's phone started ringing as soon as the episode is completed.

Sky - P'Phai your phone

Phai took his phone and looked at the caller.

Phai - Dad

Kinn - What are you doing?

Phai - Just had lunch. What are you doing? Where is Pa?

Kinn - He is with me. I called to tell you something important.

Phai - What is it Dad?

Kinn - Your Grandpa is not feeling well for three days.

Phai - And you are telling me now?

Porsche - Phoenix calm down. Listen to us first.

Phai - What do you mean calm down? You know how close me and Grandpa are and yet you still didn't even think to inform me about him?

Porsche - Phoenix, we know what we did was not correct. We didn't want you to get worried.

Phai was about to lash out when Sky took his hand and squeezed it.

Phai - Fine... How is he now? Is anything serious?

Porsche - Doctor said it's better if everyone is near him. And we hope you guys can come back before anything happens.

Sky - We will start in two hours Uncle Porsche.

Porsche - Okay Sky. Be safe.

Kinn and Porsche ended the call where Sky saw Phai was about to cry hearing the news. Sky immediately hugged Phai and consoled him.