AMBER ORTEGA

AMBER'S POV-

FUCK this . I literally hate someone intruding my personal time, but still here we are firing fuckin guns in middle of cities one of most crowded bar . I cant even have a single drink anywhere quietly these motherfuckers always interupts as if they can really kill me while i am drunk ; hell naah ,no chance kids .

shit the bullet just got passed by mere inches from my head

stacy where are you get your ass here right now ,i am at bar some shitheads started firing out of no where if you dont want me killed reach the back gate in 5 minutes.
I m sick of this now daily firing bullets killing people who are sent to kill me ,
i am taking cover from the bar station firing whenever a fucker shows his body parts

yess one more down three left .
I fired in air to stall some time and got out of the bar station to take cover from the pillar .I shoot one more person in his gun holding hand and started running towards the back door while continuous firing so the intruders cannot fire at me .I opened the back door spotting black mustang standing 10 feet's away ,Stacy's car .
As i reached the car and entered, stacy pressed the pedal, intruders firing from back .

you mother fuckers stop firing its my car , stacy screamed .inspite of my heavy breathing and high heart beat a chuckel escapes my mouth.
bitch you almost got killed stacy said.
babe you think anyone could kill me ,i replied
well thats too true but be careful take some of our men's with you when you are going alone somewhere, stacy says worriedly
we'll see , but first find out who the fuck dared messing with me immediately ,there's no way they're going to be alive after playing this silly joke with me ,they need to pay for it .

                  hey guys
i hope you enjoyed stay tuned for the next part