━━━ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚒𝚡

┏                                 ┓

┗                                 ┛

chapter six:
⤹⤵︎
REALISATIONS AND BETTER WOMEN

̔ ̔ YOU COULD ALWAYS SHARE WITH ME BLACKWELL ̓ ̓

̔ ̔ NO CHANCE ̓ ̓

❏❐❑

DEAN WINCHESTER always knew that the time after his brother left for college would be difficult. He just wasn't prepared for the anger of his father. After all, he had left the hunting life that was so painstakingly set out for him. Of course, the man was mad. Sam and John's argument didn't exactly sound friendly, nor did it end on a high note. The last time Dean had seen his younger brother was that night as he watched the teen shove clothes into a bag, storming our without a second thought.

That was difficult.

So, from that moment on, it had just been John and Dean, the father and son duo. And it had been like that for a while. That was until the man had caught word of his friend's death. The Blackwell's death.

John had been on the scene the night of their death, watching from afar. He'd heard that the whole family was dead. So, imagine his surprise when he saw their oldest daughter arguing with a police officer about something he couldn't see from where he was. It was safe to say the man was shocked. And that was only half of it.

Nothing could have prepared him for when he saw her again with his two sons whilst hunting a particularly nasty demon, Meg. But that was a story for another time.

When John arrived home that night, he looked considerably heavy - hearted but didn't say a word to his eldest son. After all, the death of your friends was a hard burden to carry. John felt the same desire to kill whatever had murdered the Blackwell's as the demon who killed his wife. Dean, of course, didn't know anything that was going on, so he just shrugged it off and left his father in peace. Not knowing that just mere months later, he'd meet the very same woman who his old man had witnessed that very same night.

IT WAS well known to anyone who knew the man, that Dean Winchester also enjoyed a good party. As well as the fact that he could always worm his way into one. Even one that was clearly meant for college students only. But he didn't care.