━━━ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚎𝚗

┏                                                            ┓

┗                                                            ┛chapter ten:

chapter ten:

⤵︎ ⤹
A DEMON'S WRATH

̔ ̔  YOU THINK THIS IS FUNNY? "

̔ ̔ COMICAL. "

❏❐❑

EIRENE BLACKWELL hated demons. She despised them with a burning passion that settled deep in her stomach like a volcano awaiting to erupt. And when it did, it was not good for the black eyed fuckers that surrounded her. From daggers soaked in holy water to guns loaded with rock salt bullets. Eirene was determined to kill them all. Why? Because they had been the reason why her best friend was dead. They were the reason why Sam and Dean no longer had a mother in their lives. And they were the reason why John Winchester was now the man he was. He'd wanted his boys to be just as skilled and knowledgeable about the monsters as he was. And oh, they sure were. But even profesional hunters like them can make mistakes. And it was about time that someone or rather something put them back in line. What they needed was a smack in the face, a real eye opener to see that the people closest to them always got hurt. Or that even they couldn't save everyone. It was inevitable. That they'd get hurt and die. Then they'd just be brought right back through a deal or a rather endowed and stoic angel in a beige trench coat. The point is, they lived, and everyone else died. There was no stopping that from happening. It was just a question of who it would have to die next to make them see that?

━━━━━━━━━

"LOOK, ALL I've got to do is get in get out. How hard could it be?" Eirene pressed on as she peered between both brothers with a raised eyebrow and folded arms. Before them was a bar. A rather nice on at that called the 'Diamond Tavern'. The building stood tall and had the name proudly presented above it in a bold blue font. It was clearly not a normal bar at that. The three hunters had gotten word that some local demons were crawling about the town and possessing whoever they saw fit. After that, they'd slaughter anyone close to the victim. And if they were really lazy, some of them would just kill the vessel they were in before an exorcism could come their way. However, the majority of the time, the demon would leave right as the police showed up, allowing the person to be arrested for something they hadn't even done.