moaning like a bitch.

💋-smut

Sub slash, Dom reader

Words: 817

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

✩ ᵕ̈ ིྀ !  due to his confident and laid-back stage persona combined with his heavy drinking habits and drug consumption many people believed slash to be an egotistical, dominating man, yet behind closed doors he was the complete opposite when he was alone with her. with [name] slash felt small, submissive, even delicate and dainty. it was strange.

he didn't know how or why he was feeling these things towards her, these sexual whims to follow her ever command to just appeared as soon as he laid eyes on her, he needed to be hers, desperately.

his bare back was against her semi-clothed chest. she trailed her right hand down his chest, caressing his bare skin, her left hand toying with his plethora of necklaces. shortly after, he right hand continued to trail down, gently wrapping her hand around the base of his cock. a soft, pleading whine escaped slash's lips at the newfound sensation.

[name] stroked him at an awfully slow pace, his whines and moans filled the previous silence of the bedroom. her soft, warm hand trailed up from the base to the tip of his cock. it was a dark red hue, dribbles of pre-cum leaking from the slit, trailing down towards his neatly shaven base. his mouth was opened a-gape, continuous plead escaping his plump red lips.

he fidgeted at the pleasure, his hands clawing at the now messed up white bedsheets. slash felt absolutely pathetic, so vulnerable. he was moaning and crying like a bitch, it was truly an incredible, lustful sight. her warm lips pressed softly against his ear, muttering a myriad of praises as well as degrading words and expressions.

'you're such a good boy for me' , and 'you're a pathetic little bitch' were just some of the many praises and degrading words that escaped [name]'s lips and were directed at him. despite the words being rather simple they turned him on so much and only pushed him closer and closer to the edge.

the pace of her stroking abruptly quickened, lewd sounds of his pre-cum getting smothered up and down his length, causing it to glisten beautifully. slash rested his head back against her shoulder, biting his bottom lip, his brown eyes half-lidded, he seemed overcome by lust.

his hands reached up to her forearm, clawing at it as the pitch of his moans began to rise. slash's eyes trailed to her lips, his plump ones parting as he attempted to catch his breath, [name] innocently smiled at him, leaning her head down. the two shared a messy kiss, spit streaming down the their chins. he pushed himself back against her, bucking his hips.

a multitude of curse words escaped his lips and without warning spurts of thick, white cum spilled from his cock, landing on slash's stomach and chest area as well as the palm of [name]'s hand. he panted, breathlessly, glancing up at her as she deliciously and rather pornographically licked his cum off of her palm, somewhat savoring the slightly salty taste. her clean left hand grabbed his chin, moving his head up, passionately kissing his bitten pink lips.

throughout the span of the kiss he could faintly taste his own cum. he moan slightly at the flavor, pulling away from the kiss. a string of saliva now connecting their tongues as they parted away from one another. slash then placed a hand on her shoulder, making her lay down against the mountain of pillows.

he slotted his head in-between her plush thighs, gripping the flesh. his pink tongue stuck out of his mouth as he licked a stripe from her clit down to her entrance, continuously focusing his tongue on her sensitive clit. once again praises escaped her lips, her hands, tightly grasping onto the roots of his curls, grinding her hips against her face.

slash simply laid in place, letting her somewhat ride his face and pleasure herself. her pleasure-filled moans encouraging him to maintain his position, maintaining his face shoved in between her folds. eventually, slash inserted his tongue into her entrance. his face became an even bigger mess, [name]'s arousal not only coating his lips now but also his chin and up to the bridge of his nose.

with every thrust of his tongue or bump of his nose against her clit, and even every kiss he planted on her fluttering cunt inched he closer and closer to an anticipated orgasm. he pulled his tongue out of her entrance, now licking her clit over and over, stimulating it, causing her to finally release all over his face.

a small smile crept up on his face, placing a plethora of kisses along her jawline. the kisses were innocent, unlike their previous actions. this night was surely one to remember, and maybe being subby wasn't so bad.