wet dreams.

💋-smut

Words: 541

I'm back y'all!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

- "Saul!" - You called entering the bathroom, Slash was already in the shower, his hair was already wet and somehow, he had a lit cigarette on his lips.

He turned to you as soon as you called him, you looked at your own body and only then realized that you were already without clothes.

- I... - You looked down Slash's body, taking in his muscular belly and down to his belly button. - oh my God.

You froze with your mouth open when you saw that Slash was hard, his cock had never looked so delicious as at that moment, wet, with the tip of it so pink that you licked your lips thinking about it inside your mouth.

Slash's eyes followed you as you knelt in front of him, and he ran his wet hand through your hair and held it in a ponytail.

You took one of your hands to your pussy and started masturbating as soon as you put Slash's dick in your mouth, as soon as your lips touched his cock, you got addicted, you sucked him like a candy, running your tongue along the length of his huge dick. Slash was moaning like a slut while you sucked him, you've never seen him look so hot as he moaned, the shower water fell on his body and wet your face, but you didn't care, you were close to your orgasm and Slash seemed to know it, he grabbed you by the arm and lifted you off the floor, putting your body against the wall and crouching down behind you.

Your butt checks were split and you stifled a loud groan when you felt Slash's sharp tongue touch your ass, Slash sucked you like he needed it to live, his hand gripped your ass tightly and he lifted one of your legs, getting an even better view of your pussy and your asshole.

- Tight little bitch. - Slash whispered in your ear, and you leaned your forehead against the wet wall as you felt Slash's cock break into you from behind.

You could tell Slash was close to coming because his dick was throbbing more and more inside you, he turned your body to face him and took you in his lap, your body was so small compared to his that his cock slid easy inside your pussy again when you were on his lap, his thrusts inside you were making you delirious, you rolled your eyes the whole time and held his wet hair when you were about to come again, you couldn't stop moaning even for a second, your mouth was inches from Slash's but he pulled away just to tease you every time you tried to kiss him.

- Come inside of me... Please Slash... Come inside of me. - You moaned over and over until Slash finally dump his load of cum inside you, so you leaned your head on his shoulder and closed your eyes.

You were still begging for Slash's cum when you opened your eyes again, it took you a few seconds to realize your hand was inside your panties, rubbing your clit.

- I think you owe me some explanations. - Slash said, standing in the room next to the bed.