Please read 😃

Hello Lovely Readers,

Um, wow, I'm kind of lost for words... and that's saying something because I usually have a lot of them. But seriously, thank you from the bottom of my heart for being such amazing supporters of "Harry x Hermione: It started early." Your comments, your time spent with my story, it means, like, everything.

So, guess what? We hit 1,000 reads! I'm low-key freaking out (in a good way, promise). Your excitement and love for the story have made this journey feel, I don't know, like a cozy blanket on a chilly day. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Now, here comes the part where I spill the beans about something new— "Lunacy's Labyrinth: Unraveling the Mind of the Boy Who Lived." I made a trailer for it, and I'm kinda nervous about what you'll think, but also really stoked. Check it out and, you know, let me know.

You can find the book on my profile and review the trailer from there

So, "Lunacy's Labyrinth," huh? It's this dive into Harry's head, a place where things get a little... twisty. I’m sending you an invite to this rollercoaster of emotions and magical mayhem.

And, um, you can expect a new chapter every week. Fridays at midnight Eastern time or, you know, Sundays by 3 PM Eastern at the latest. I'm still working on our current story too, promise!

I hope you like "Lunacy's Labyrinth" as much as our current adventure. If you do, maybe drop a comment, vote, or hit that follow button.

Thanks again for being part of this wild ride. Can't wait to share more with you!

With nervous excitement, Nathans_Basement