🍡5🍡 - Shocking Truth

Sanji couldn't believe what he was hearing. That Yuki is a girl. He couldn't believe it, he just hit a women who was in disguise. He was disgusted on what he did. He had hit a woman, even in training.

"I can't believe it..." Sanji mumbled in disbelief. "Yup, I'm a girl" Yuki stated. Sanji, of course was in disbelief and was trying to process the situation here.

"No way, are you?" Sanji's eyes dilated as he recalls a memory back then.

An 9 year old Sanji was bringing all of the dishes to the kitchen until he bumped into a six year old girl which caused him to fall down and drop all of the plates one by one.

"Watch where you're going!" Sanji shouted. When he looked up, he saw the girl's appearance. She had short pink hair and was wearing an orange jumper.

"Your the one who should watch where you're going!" She barked back as she glared at him "Besides, those plates were pretty high and heavy!"

"Grr," Sanji growled, ready to pounce on her "Why you-". But before Sanji can do that, a familiar voice shouted his name.

"Sanji!" He whipped his head around, just to see his mentor, Zeff and another guy with him "Are you trying to fight with a young girl!"

"But she started it first!" Sanji pointed as Yuki stuck her tongue out "Did not!"

"Did to!"

"Did not!"

"Did to!"

"Did not!"

"Did t-"

"Enough you two!" Zeff came over to the two of them.

"You two are going to get along whether you like it or not" Zeff said. Causing Sanji and Yuki to pout while they crossed their arms before sighing "Fine"

"We'll get along"

"Good! Now you would excuse me. I have to go do my own things now" Zeff walked away from the two. The young man who appeared to be Zeff's friend approached them "So you must be Sanji" As he kneeled on Sanji's level. "Yeah, but who are you?" Sanji asked.

"My name is Ruko Hoshida, a friend of Zeff and this my daughter, Yuki" He pointed at the young girl. She came over to them and introduce herself to Sanji "Hi there! Sorry about earlier, I'm Yuki" She took out her hand out to Sanji.

Sanji look hesitant at first but immediately accepted it.

"Good" Ruko commented "You two are just going to get along with each other"

Sanji smiled at the young girl causing her to grin at him. Thus two became fast friends.

"Sanji? Sanji?"

Yuki's voice made Sanji snap from his thoughts "Huh? What?" As he swayed his head in both directions "Oh". Realizing she's actually the same girl from his childhood.

"Sanji?" Yuki looked at him as if he saw a ghost "Are you okay?"

"Ah yeah, there's no problem of course" Sanji responded. He was spinning in emotions not knowing what to do. Of course, he didn't realize that there was a beautiful girl living with him in the baratie. They shared a room together and she even turned around when he changed clothes.

"I can't believe it," Sanji looked at her "you were actually a girl this whole time"

Yuki nodded "Of course" Sanji was so stupid to realize that Yuki was a girl. Which makes him wanna bang his head on the wall of course for not knowing. He then went to sulk his head for a minute.

"I can't believe this, I was with a girl this whole time. How could I have not notice this!" Sanji then recalls all of the memories that gave him a hint. He began ranting about it. Meanwhile Yuki was observing him and sweatdrop at his actions. It was already night time so she decided to head back.

"Anyways, I'm heading to bed Sanji, so goodnight!" Yuki began walked to away from Sanji. He noticed this and he shouts "You idiot! Come back or else I'll kic- Ahh, I didn't mean to say that, I...." Sanji covered his mouth.

"Oh crap" Sanji thought.

Yuki stared him for a minute then began to chuckle for a second.

"Your very funny, Sanji" Yuki said, smiling at him. Causing Sanji to be in awe for a minute. Yuki went back in the room while Sanji stared.

"What was that about?"

Author note: I haven't been active due to school time and I've been really busy due to the test and a lot of projects this year.