🍡4🍡 - The Reveal

Yuki just stand there frozen and shocked, not knowing what to say to Zeff. He knew that he need to tell Sanji the truth but he couldn't. He felt that his world was crumbling around him.

"Well?" Zeff's voice interrupted Yuki's thoughts. Going back to reality, he told Zeff that he wouldn't tell Sanji about his identity. Knowing that he would get angry at him, if he knew the truth. The only few persons who knew Yuki's identity were Carne, Patty and Zeff.

"Well you do need to tell Sanji the truth, of course. You can't hide your true identity forever you know" Zeff said with a stern look. He did had a point. Yuki sighed as he closes his eyes "I know". Zeff walks towards the window and stares at the open seas.

"Years ago, your father and I used to be rivals when it came to food and fighting before he joined the Roger Pirates" Yuki had his mouth opened with his eyes widened.

"You knew my father!?" Yuki screamed. Zeff's pegleg hit Yuki's head so bad, which caused him to yell ouch before falling down on the floor.

"Shut up! I wasn't finished yet!" Zeff barked at him.

"But we shared the same dream" He continued as he looked up "To find the All Blue someday". Yuki was surprised to hear it.

"The All Blue..." Yuki said quietly. Zeff closed his eyes and remembers the promise that he and Ruko made years ago. Zeff chuckled at that fond memory. Yuki was shocked, unable to move or anything after learning the whole story.

Later at night, Yuki and the others were asleep that night. He was still thinking about the identity thing. Whether he would tell Sanji now or tomorrow, it was his choice after all. Then she saw the door opened a bit with the light peaking outside.

"Hm? I wonder who left the door opened?" Yuki wondered as she stand up to close it. When she was about to close it, she saw Sanji standing outside, smoking while staring at the open seas. He was lost in his thoughts until Yuki's voice interrupted him.

"Sanji?"

"Hm?"

He turned his head around to see Yuki standing there behind him.

"What are you doing here in the middle of night, Yuki?" Sanji asked.

"The door was a bit opened, so I figured you would be out here" Yuki said as she approaches the rail. Sanji took his cigarette out from his mouth and blew smoke from it.

"Heh," He chuckled a bit "You think so?"

There was a moment of silence between them until Sanji interrupted.

"So" Sanji started "What was the talk between you and the old man, huh?"

"Just some stuff" Yuki said as he shrugged his shoulders.

"Oh"

The two stand there while listening to the sound of the waves and staring at the ocean. Yuki then breaks the silence.

"Sanji"

"Hm?" He looked at her for a second.

"I got something to tell you" Yuki said.

"What is it?" He asked.

"I'm a girl"

Sanji opened his mouth which caused his cigarette to fall on the ground