Searching for answers

I made Dalia's wardrobe, take a look.

Also, I want to say if I mess up Genesis please don't be too mean to me, I do not really get Loveless, I think I'm too stupid to interpret it right *drop*

I tried my best, but if I can improve please tell me.

Now on with the story.

!!!!PLEASE READ AND REVIEW!!!

The Fair Siblings walked in silence for a while, lost in their own thoughts

The Fair Siblings walked in silence for a while, lost in their own thoughts. As they made their way back to their apartment, Dalia couldn't help but think about Cloud and the strange events that had brought them together. She wondered if they would ever find out the truth behind the Whispers and what destiny had in store for them.

Zack seemed to sense her unease and placed a comforting hand on her shoulder.

"We'll figure this out," he said reassuringly. "We always do."

Dalia nodded, feeling grateful for her brother's support. She knew that they were in this together and that no matter what happened, they would face it as a team.

As they reached their apartment complex, Dalia felt a sense of relief wash over her.

They were home, safe from the dangers of the outside world - at least for now. She looked up at Zack and smiled gratefully.

"Thanks for having my back."

"Always," he replied before ruffling her hair playfully. "Now let's get some rest and we'll start working on our plan tomorrow."

She nodded eagerly, feeling more hopeful than she had before.

With Zack by her side and a plan in place, she knew that they could overcome any obstacle - even destiny itself.

***

Meanwhile on the SOLDIER floor of the ShinRa building one Angeal Hewley rubbed tired his eyes.

He was still in his office, researching on his computer.

What Zack and little Dalia told him, worried him endlessly, even if he didn't show the kids when they had visited him.

Dalia being hunted down by the Whispers, the legendary beings who protected faith's course and eliminated any obstacle which diverged it, scarred him.

He was scared for little Dalia. She still was only 14, barely had left her childhood behind, and wasn't a fighter.

Angeal knew his protege Zack would do anything to protect his sister, but he couldn't be around her anytime.

What if the Whispers attacked her while she was performing as the Idol Rosethrone and Zack was with him away on a mission?

No, he didn't want to think about that. The thought alone was chilling.