Haunted

I made Dalia a new Idol look with the Precure Dress-Up Maker.

!!!!Please read and review!!!!

Zack was dreaming of becoming SOLDIER First Rank when a loud scream awakened him from his slumber

Confused he blinked into the darkness of his room.

Huh?

What was going on?

"ZACK-NIICHAN!", shouted the voice of his sister. "HELP ME!"

Instinct took over, not only from his SOLDIER training but also from a lifetime of being a big brother.

The black-haired man jumped out of bed, gripped his sword and ran into his sister's room.

"Dalia, I'm Here!"

The scene before him belongs in a horror flick.

His sister was cowering in her bed and over her, a shadowy-foggy-like grim reaper wannabe floated above her!

The SOLDIER Third Class didn't waste any time took a deep breath and focused his energy, calling upon the Mako within him to enhance his abilities.

He charged towards the shadowy figure with his sword raised high, ready to strike. As he swung his blade, it passed straight through the apparition without making contact.

"What the fuck?!", he shouted in disbelief.

The grim reaper wannabe just stared at him.

At least that gave Dalia the chance to hide behind him.

"Zack what is that?!", she shrieked, gripping his sleeping shirt tight in her fists.

"I don't know and I don't care, I will burn it to crisp!"

Thankful he had Fire Materia on his sword.

He cast the spell and at least this seemed to work.

Mr. Creepy Grim Reaper hissed.

"Anomaly.", came a scary voice from the being. "You will be erased."

With that, he disappeared into thin air.

Dalia clung to Zack tightly, still trembling in fear. He comforted her and assured her that everything was going to be alright.

"Going alright, that thing wanted to kill me!"

"It can't hurt you anymore, I made it go away."

"Zack, what kind of thing was that?"

"Don't know.", he admitted stroking her long spiky hair. "Probably a new monster. Something Ghost-like, I dunno."

"Why does it want to erase me?"

"I don't know sis, why do monsters attack us? No one really knows."

With a loud sigh, Dalia formally fell into her brother's arms.