Uh oh

Ian bit down on the cloth in pain, as the wolves bane was burned out of him.

(End of flashback)

"I killed a vampires mate trying to protect Shauna. They nearly killed her to get to me, knowing she's my weakness." Travis told his brother, not liking the fact that his pack was being hunted and now killed, by now his fiancé was in danger again. "Which explains why their after you." Nick told his younger brother, as he continued to drive. "But they framed you for their murders and are going for Shauna?" Nick started to piece it together. "Unless.".....

Travis thought about what the vampire was capable of, but it was just a normal vampire. Tile he thought of something, that made his blood run cold. "She's the next target." Travis finished his brother's sentence, knowing that her life was now in danger. "Nick I have to go. Their going to kill her." He now knew that his mate was not in grave danger and probably didn't know it.

"Travis no. If she is the target, they will come for her and for you." Nick told his older brother, not wanting anything to happen to him, or to Shauna but it was risky, for Travis to go and get her by himself.

I'm sorry Nick, but I can't sit this out. I'm sorry. I have to go, just met me at Monroe's okay?" Travis told his brother, hanging up the phone and going to get to his fiancé before the vampires did.

_______________________

Shauna heading out to her car outside of Monroe's place, when she got a sharp pain in her head and groaned. Feeling something being jabbed into her neck, making her eyes go wide, she saw her vision fading to black, as she fell to the ground. Remembering everything about the pack and Travis saving her, she remembered everything that he was talking to Nick about.

She had no idea that the vampire was the one who had drugged her, and had found her and was taking her somewhere to talk. The vampire had knocked Shauna unconscious, putting her into a van, taking her to a old place that Travis would remember going to with the pack of his. The vampire was going to make Travis pay, what better way then to take his mate and fiancé to get his attention.

The vampire chained her up and waited for her to wake up, they weren't going to hurt her as long as Travis corporates with them.
And if not then Travis would know about it, along with his mate suffering the punishment of his actions.

~~~~~~~~

"I'm in my way there now." Nick said, driving to Monroe's where Shauna spent most of her time, there drawing, writing, or just helping take care of chores and things. He looked around pulling up to Monroe's, seeing Shauna's car and backpack laying on the ground.