Chapter 51-56

Chapter 51: Journey to Aquamarine Star

When Yu Yiyi arrived at the mermaid habitat, some important information about her original life with her family in the deep sea became clear in her mind.

Of course, things that are not so important in the original mind are more blurry.

For example, the mermaid gossips mentioned that Arthur, the handsomest boy in the mermaid tribe, should be his original suitor, but Yu Yiyi only had a vague impression in her mind. When she thought of Arthur, the image that came to her mind was that he was a playmate. No matter how many friends you have, there will be no more.

As for the people she knew before, she couldn't remember their appearance before meeting them, but after meeting them, she could roughly recognize them.

Yu Yiyi was hugged by several sisters who rushed over along the way.

It can be seen that they had a very good relationship as sisters before.

Yu Yiyi feels inexplicably close to the mermaid sisters, and feels a little uneasy about occupying a magpie's nest.

Several sisters all found that Yu Yiyi was not as innocent and sweet as before, and had become much more mature and quiet, but they didn't think much about it and just thought that she had grown up after staying outside for more than a year.

Soon, Yu Yiyi was surrounded by her sisters and came to the largest mermaid clan, a gorgeous and beautiful palace built with beautiful corals, shells, pearls, etc.

Here is the Mermaid Palace, the residence of the Mermaid Queen and the unmarried Mermaid Princesses.

Yu Yiyi speeded up her swimming a little, and soon she saw the mermaid girl Yu Bella waiting at the entrance of the palace.

Queen Bella is over five hundred years old this year, and her hair has turned completely white.

As a 3s-level powerhouse, theoretically, the lifespan can reach a thousand years, and those with 3s and 3s plus levels will be even longer. You can also extend your life by optimizing your body with some 3s-level treasures... However

, , now the entire star field is infected by violent energy, and although the impact on the deep sea is slightly smaller, it is not without it.

What's more, Queen Bella left the deep sea in her early years and suffered some hidden injuries when she went to the shore to practice... The

infection of violent energy and the hidden injuries left in her body made her unable to have children in her life and her life span was shortened by nearly half.

Bella had a premonition a hundred years ago that she would not live long, so she began to adopt seven mermaid girls with outstanding talents and no parents.

Bella's preferred heir is Yu Yanyan, but Bella's favorite granddaughter is actually the youngest Yu Yiyi, because this child is her sister's granddaughter, and she looks a lot like her, and her personality is also the same. They were most similar when they were young, both yearning for the outside world.

Bella's outing experience was a near-death experience. It not only made her sick, but also gave her no desire to fall in love.

But Bella knows that the deep sea cannot keep a mermaid whose heart is outside.

Therefore, she could only follow Yu Yiyi.

Queen Bella was already prepared to never see her little granddaughter again in her short life. Unexpectedly, after more than a year, she came back.

We also brought back... a 3s plus-level dragon who can completely transform!

Yu Yiyi came to Queen Bella with some anxiety and called out softly: "Grandma?"