Chapter 31-40

Chapter 31 Xiao Yin becomes a human.

Yu Yiyi understands what Fu Ying means. In Fu Ying's eyes, she may be her most trusted therapist now.

In order to prevent Fu Ying's true identity from being known to more people and causing unnecessary trouble, both Master Rosser and Fu Ying asked Yu Yiyi to continue calling her Fu Ying on the Black Star.

Back in the living room, Yu Yiyi gave Fu Ying a comprehensive treatment because she no longer needed to hide her strength. After this treatment, Fu Ying's hidden injuries were 70% to 80% better. From now on, she only needs a cup of spiritual medicine every day. Spring water will be fine in ten days and a half.

However, the old injuries in Fu Ying's mental domain and the destruction of the original core of water-type abilities cannot be cured by Yu Yiyi, whose mental power is only A level now.

Only when Yu Yiyi's mental power reaches S level, can she slowly treat Fu Ying's injuries in the mental domain and the original nucleus of the superpower.

In addition, the three leaves of the star origin tree that Yu Yiyi gave to Master Rosser also have a very good healing effect on Fu Ying's mental domain and the original core of the superpower. However, they must be made into potions to maximize the use of the stars. The energy of the leaves of the original tree.

Yu Yiyi had never learned how to make potions. After all, she had just come to this world not long ago.

As for treasures such as the leaves of the Star Origin Tree, Rosser would not dare to hand them over to anyone to make potions unless he was an absolutely trustworthy potion master.

After careful consideration, he decided to either wait for Yu Yiyi to learn how to make medicine in the future, or wait until he returned to the Longxia Empire and find a familiar potion master to help him make potions from the Star Origin Tree.

Anyway, Fu Ying's mental domain and superpower core were already old injuries ten years ago, so he is not in a hurry.

Regarding this, Yu Yiyi felt that she must upgrade to S level as soon as possible.

As for potion making, she is still very interested, but time does not allow it now. She will wait until the promotion is successful.

Yu Yiyi checked around the houses and found out that the three-story villa next to Night Fury was also vacant and supported for rent. It also came with a mecha training hall in the basement and outside on the ground floor, so she decided to rent it. .

Although the rent of 300,000 yuan per month is indeed not cheap, it is just a small amount of money for Yu Yiyi now. She rented it for half a year.

After renting the house, Yu Yiyi lived there directly.

She left a message to Master Rosser, Fu Ying, Night Fury and others. Next, she and Little Silver Dragon would have to retreat for a period of time. They had to collect the things needed to build the starship first.

Master Rosser had no objection to this. It was because he met Yu Yiyi that he found his granddaughter so early, and the money he earned from selling the Mecha Flying Fish could also be saved.

Not to mention that Yu Yiyi provided a large amount of red flame ore and earth-metal ore. The main materials of the starship are already available. Yu Yiyi is not the only one to sit on the starship leaving the Black Star. They also need to sit on it. Naturally, You should pay some money.

Night Fury didn't have any objections. He also wanted to take someone away with him. In addition to contributing his efforts, of course he also had to contribute some money.