51

【World】Rejuvenation Tower Inner Disciple: I'm going! The master cleared the hidden dungeon so quickly!

  [World] You are the only one who knows how to do it: The senior brother must have asked Legs Mao and the three of them to practice their moves with the leader, otherwise the clearance time will be shorter.

  [World] A Hua fell in love with Hua A: Oh, man, look at your jealous little face.

  [World] You are the only one who knows: Do you think I can't lift the sword? ? See you in the ring@Ahhua has taken a liking to Huaah

  【World】A-Hua has fallen in love with Hua-A: We meet each other when we meet, no one is afraid of whom!

  [World] What a strange flower: Wow, let's fight, let's fight [clap]

  [World] Master Tutu: I just want to know what good things the hidden boss has produced?

  [World] The Sorrow of the Nine Yin Sect: ...Are you sure there is a spirit summoner in the team? Can the hidden boss still drop good things?

  [World] Li Jian Sect's gatekeeper: But when senior brother defeated Wu Xiangsi just now, didn't the meteor crystal appear?

  [World] Toot not toot: The market is open, the market is open! The gambling master can produce rare bets this time, bet big, and bet small if he can't!

  [World] Toot not toot: [Click to bet]

  [World] A Hua has taken a fancy to Hua A: Ten thousand spirit beads, bet big!

  【World】Only you know: 20,000, big!

  [World] God of War丨Baird: Fifty thousand, small! ! !

  [World] The Sorrow of Nine Yinmen: Qian and Qian, Xiao.

  Thinking about the thousand-year-old cold pool under the cliff.

  "As expected of the descendant of Zuo Yihan and Qin Yubai, he is indeed quite capable." Duan Ya in black was sitting next to Duan Ya in white. He looked a little weak, but because he was only a soul, he couldn't see any wounds.

  "It's because the two seniors showed mercy," Lan Yan stepped forward to talk. "If it hadn't been for the fall in realm after the Yin-Yang Twin Mirror was damaged, we would definitely not be able to catch even a single move."

  "Hmph, it's good if you know." Duan Ya in white snorted and turned his head to the side, not looking at Lan Yan.

  Duan Ya, dressed in black, comforted the weapon spirit for a moment, and then continued: "Get your things and leave. This is not a place where you can stay longer."

  "Senior, please wait a moment," Lan Yan interrupted immediately when he saw that Duan Ya was about to disappear with the weapon spirit, "When we came, we had a friction with several monks in the valley and they were injured. This is a healing pill. , I also asked senior to help me pass it on to them. And this soul-nurturing tree was given to me by Master Qin, who asked us to hand it over to senior."

  As Lan Yan spoke, he took out a bottle of elixir and a piece of soul-nurturing wood from the warehouse. The number of elixirs in the bottle was exactly the same as the number of monks they had fought before. This time, instead of looking for Duan Ya, he took the elixir and the soul-nurturing wood. The soul wood was handed to the weapon spirit.

  The weapon spirit looked at Lan Yan, and after Duan Ya nodded, he took the medicine bottle and the soul-nurturing wood. He looked at Lan Yan with bright eyes and said, "You are different from those monks outside. You are a good person."