The Queen of the Red Castle x The Queen of the Blue Castle's POV

Queen P's POV
I don't do an alliance, I am afraid, I might lose the Red Castle so tell me, What are your real intentions?

Queen H's POV
I am wanting for an alliance not to used it as a strategy for your downfall for I have my Blue Castle to reign with. I am here, because I knew you because we have been good friends of a person who has a connection from your past.

Queen P's POV
OH I AM RIGHT, you have been stalking to get some information that you can use for my downfall. Then, get out of my world.

Queen H's POV
Listen, I am here because I and your former mentor are good friends he has told me that you are a nice and a kind person therefore, it is not true that you are an igneous rock. Am I right P?

Queen P's POV
Oh really? That cannot be, Yes... I was his former student... My former mentor is one of the inspirations of becoming a Queen today. But I am no longer the nice and the kind person that he described, that P is dead.

Queen H's POV
In my perspective, from the moment, you allowed me to visit you, I realized you are still the nice and the kind person that he described. Things somehow may hurt that made us to changed at some point but it cannot never erase the fact of who you really are. So P, calm down, I am not an enemy.