𝐧𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐢★𝐤𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐨

𝓈𝓉𝓊𝒷𝒷ℴ𝓇𝓃 𝒻ℯ𝓂 𝓇ℯ𝒶𝒹ℯ𝓇
title: moron

he gives you a slight shove down on the bench as you tried to get up

he gives you a slight shove down on the bench as you tried to get up. "stay put."

"i'm coming with you nanami."

"you are staying here."

"you seriously think i'm gonna sit on my ass while your fighting?"

"will you just listen to me for once?" he raises his voice, you kept quiet after that, he takes his glasses off and pinches the bridge of his nose. "look, i just can't have you hurt. i know it's selfish but-"

"that's a sorry ass excuse nanami. i'm coming. end of story."

"do you have to be so damn stubborn all the time??"

"yes," you stand up again. "i do! and i'm coming with you!"

"why don't you listen to me, y/n?! don't you understand how dangerous this mission is??"

"do you take me for a weak girl??"

"no! damn it y/n of corse not." he sighs. "i just don't want to see you dead."

"so, what your saying is you underestimate me." you click your tongue, nodding and looking away. "okay well fuck you then."

he grits his teeth and grabs the collar if your shirt. "don't give me that bull shit. you know damn well i don't underestimate you. but i know just how much you can take. and it's not much until you fucking break y/n. your a strong women. and you always have been sense we were in high school. but you will. stay. here."

"let go of me." you shove him away. "stop making up sorry half ass excuses. if you don't believe in me just fucking say so!"

"i'm not afraid to hurt you." his fists clench, his eyes beaming through yours. "sit down y/n."

"see? i'm right!" you mockingly chuckle. "i'm fucking right."

he grabs your collar again and pulls you close. "can you shut up for once?!"

your eyebrows furrow, your hands grabbing his wrists. "no i can't! and i don't think i ever will!"

"god i can't fucking stand you sometimes. your lucky."

"lucky? tch, no way in hell are you calling me lucky."

"just sit your stubborn ass down."

"make me."

he shoves you back on the bench, leaning down and pinning your hands to the side of your thighs. "now stop acting like a child and stay put."

you were quiet for a moment, breathing in his breath and looking into his eyes. "why are you doing this?"

"shut your mouth and stay put!" you grit your teeth and try and kick him away but he just grabs your legs and pulls them apart, holding each of them on his sides as you slide down on the bench, you look up at him and he was looking down at you. "is this what it takes to make you listen?"