𝐠𝐨𝐣𝐨★𝐬𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐮

𝓈𝓉𝓊𝒷𝒷ℴ𝓇𝓃 𝒻ℯ𝓂 𝓇ℯ𝒶𝒹ℯ𝓇
title: one date

𝓈𝓉𝓊𝒷𝒷ℴ𝓇𝓃 𝒻ℯ𝓂 𝓇ℯ𝒶𝒹ℯ𝓇  title: one date

annoying. that's how you describe him. childish. why did he get on your nerves so much? was it his cocky attitude? his confidence? what was it? maybe it's his.. tall legs, or his blood sweating torso. the way he's heavily breathing-

"y/n." he snaps his fingers. "did you forget to drink your coffee this morning or what?" he asks with his signature grin. smiling despite the condition he's in.

the fight was over, it's been over. now it's just you two in this abandoned building.

you snap out of your daze, realizing you were zoned out on his scratched up body. "shut up, just- are you okay?"

"am i okay? im always okay y/n. im satoru gojo!"

"yeah yeah.. whatever. can we just go back now?"

"your always in such a mood. can i at least try and lighten you up?" he pouts.

you don't know if it's the messy hair or the fact his shirts ripped to shreds, or even the fact his piercing blue eyes are beaming into yours sense his blindfold is hung around his neck. but you feel something you didn't want to feel. and it was your wet underwear.

"lighten it up how exactly?" you ask crossing your arms, trying your best to control where your eyes are looking, which are flicking between his eyes and shoulders.

he looks to the side, like he's thinking really hard though you knew what he was gonna say considering he asks it all the time. looking back to you he grins again.. "one date, it's all i ask!"

"no."

"come on! you should feel blessed to have the best person in the world giving you this opportunity!"

"you're the most annoying person in the world." you scoff.

stepping closer, he lifts your chin to his gaze. "i can easily make you change your mind if you let me."

you bite the inside of your cheek, as much as you'd like to give in to him, you're too damn stubborn. "..how will you change my mind?"

"will you let me?"

"fine." you look off to the side again, are you feeling nervous? well that doesn't matter cause he forces you to look at him again.

"stop looking away." he smirks. "don't tell me im making you flustered.."

"oh please stop tooting your own horn."

"your tooting it too, your cheeks are all red." he smiles, his thumb tracing your cheekbone.

"you must be color blind." your eyebrows furrow, but you don't back away when he leans closer, you can feel his hot breath on you.

(play: party & the after party- the weeknd)