.・゜゜・  ・゜゜・.𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍.

Maristella Pov:

Maristella Pov:

He was crying. The little bitch was crying, why was he crying. Because his boss died and now nobodys going to pay him and blah blah blah.

"Mari its so hard" he sobbed, "you don't understand i only did this because it pays good and now Darian went a fucked it up again" he said crying harder. I had finally convinced him that i didn't actually like Darrian.

I had been here for about 2 weeks now and at first I was just waiting for Darrian to come get me, but at the 3 day mark i was pretty tired of it. I got Mr. Kidnapper to let me out of the chair but my hands were still loosely tied together. Every so often he lets me walk around the house but i have to go back to the basement whenever he's leaving or as of right now crying.

He's leaving in about two hours. Every other day he leaves at 6 and then comes back around 9. But he also rushes and leaves everything out. I managed to hide a gun, the keys to the other car he had but never used, and lipstick that was sitting on this random drawer.

Im finna look good.

5:54, the clock read he would leave in six minutes and i would be free. It wasn't as if being with him for 2 weeks was absolutely horrible but, he was fucking annoying and i missed my family.

"Hey hun" he walked into the room, his room but i had been strolling around, "we have to back to your room now" the basement is what he meant.

"Where ya goin ?" I asked sweetly, as we made our way to the basement observing what had been left around knowing he wouldn't clean before he left. "You know just can't tell ya that love" him and his weird ass pet names bro. He had loosely tied the rope around my wrists and ankles, "Now you behave" he said leaving.

I waited until i heard his car pull off to untie my self, i quickly grabbed the gun and lipstick before running down to get the keys and unlocking the car. Hopping in i used the mirror and applied a coat of lipstick. And then it hit me.

Where the fuck am i ?

╚══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╝

Hiiii, yes Ikik short and shitty ass chapter but i figured its better than nothing, more chapters coming soon (very slowly bc i have writers block but soon) bye loves 🫶🏾