SYNOPSIS

Lucy Thatcher believes that to live is to fight, no matter what circumstances may come along the way. She has a strong, egocentric, and frank attitude, strongly holding onto her beliefs and opinions; she stands only according to what she believes in. Raised by her godfather, Lucy, once strong-willed and self-centered, loses her composure.

Tragically, it leaves her with questions and doubts, suggesting that her life has been a web of lies, leaving her uncertain about her identity. In search of answers, she gets imprisoned for a sin she did not commit.

In the midst of the turmoil in her life, she encounters various individuals with extraordinary abilities, including a person with a stone heart, who helps her feel the warmth and safety she had neglected to cultivate in herself.

Will Lucy wander through her past to find answers to the missing pieces of her life? Or will Lucy leave it all behind?

------------------------------------------------------------------

WARNING: Expect grammatical errors and typos. I will edit and revise it once I'm done writing this novel. The author is just trying to taste a new flavor of story, so if you think it's not to your liking, then leave this story silently. Also, to those beautiful people who continue reading this one, thank you. I wrote this in full English, so by the grace of God, I hope I'm doing well. I also accept constructive criticism. Much appreciated!

-A L L Y-