Arc 1-Introduction Ft: Solar

Hi I'm-

*boom* *crash*

"Cyclone get back here- Thorn no jumping on the couch!"

Solar

And yup...Those are my chaotic brothers...

What? Oh no no they're not the only ones

"Ice stop slacking around and call Blaze and Thunder, The dinner is ready"

Allow me, The genius and awesome and the youngest (Yes I AM the youngest, I may be more mature than some of my siblings, But trust me, I am the youngest biologically) Solar to introduce to you my Brothers.

Of course, in every family we have 'responsible' and 'independent' one, Yup the one over there by the kitchen, That's Quake.The mom, and the 3rd eldest. (Shush I know your wondering why he isn't the eldest, well it's just some biological things)

What? No not mom, I meant we see him as a mother figure okay?

Next, That's Thorn, Yeah the one over there by the couch jumping. He's the second youngest. He is playful and very innocent. Not even once were we allowed to swear in front of him, even if it were an accident. Or we'll be facing Quake's wrath....we don't wanna talk about that.

That one over there who's running, That's Cyclone, 2nd eldest (YES I KNOW, He acts too childish to even be the 2nd eldest) and a big Airhead. He is the epitome of happiness. Whenever the family's down, He's the one trying to lighten up the mood. Rarely do I see him express any kind of emotion besides happiness.

"ICE! This is the 5th time I told you to come and get your other brothers, Stop sleeping, it's not even past 8 yet."

"...5 more...minutes...quake....zzzz"

Quake simply facepalmed himself and ended up doing Ice's work.

Yeah, The lazy polar bear over there is Ice. And when I tell you he's lazy, He's beyond lazy. Bro sleeps for like 24 hours. I don't know how the heck he does that but yeah he does it. Give him a chore to do, and he'll end up sleeping after 5 seconds of doing it.

Few minutes later, Blaze came rushing down the stairs as if there was someone chasing him.

"Blaze! What did I say about running down the stairs? I ain't paying for your medical bills... *sigh*"

Quake was stressed, I really feel bad for him but being the mom in this pack was his job not mine.

And yes that guy running down the Stairs. Yup, that's Blaze. And unlike Ice, he's the complete opposite of his brother. Blaze is a ball of energy, He never gets tired even after doing chaotic stuff. Tell him to stand still, after 5 seconds he will be itching to cause mayhem. He works with Thorn and Cyclone, Who call themselves 'The Trio Troublemakers' and if you ever wonder where the source of trouble comes from, well...now you know.

*thud* *thud*

"Finally, There you are Thunder"

"Yay brother Thundy is here!"

"Now, What took you so long?"

"I've been grinding."

"Grinding?"

"...None of your business."

Thunder dismissed Quake and sat at the dining area.

That's Thunder, The Eldest and a Tsundere. He always acts cool, emo, and all which annoys me very much. He gets easily embarrassed, and mess with him you'll end up breaking a spine.