deux

everyone fell asleep, whilst maria made her downstairs to make a coffee for herself at 4am. "what are you doing up?" josep asked as she turned to look at him, holding her coffee sachet.

"what happened with you and charles?" he leaned over the counter as she wiped her tears, "he cheated, he's gone on holiday with her and there's pics of them in the water" her lips quivered. "look at instagram papa" she directed, mixing her coffee.

"i am so sorry" he reassured her, placing a strand of hair behind her ear. his warm veiny hands brushed against her face as she turned away crying. "it's fine" she smiled slightly at him as she prepared her coffee with a few bourbon biscuits.

as maria got done making her coffee, a knock at the door could be heard. "i'll get that" i quickly blurted out, running to the door with my keys. "charles-" i whispered as he grabbed onto my hands tightly.

"please hear me out" he said, looking into my eyes deeply. i nodded my head and took him to the sofa to talk, "fine" she made herself comfortable next to her father on the leather seated couch.

charles explained the whole situation until things got very tense, "i'm in love with her more than you" he muttered. maria got up and bursted out into tears, "what the fuck, after everything i've done for you?" she yelled.

tears started streaming down like a river on both of her plump cheeks, "betraying me for a girl that you met a few weeks later after our breakup!" she continued yelling. "maria come on" josep grabbed her hand.

"no, i want this fucking bitch to die!" she threw her hot coffee at him, "you are a manhoe, you really date your ex girlfriends bestmates" i laughed. "she uses filters on her face and i don't, the difference is mad" she smirked.

the conversation continued, "i loved you, i really did" she splattered out as he leaned over with his arms holding on to her waist tightly. "don't fucking kiss me!" maria shoved him away as he quickly planted a kiss on her lips.

after an hour he travelled back to france to alexandra, "i hate men so much" maria sat down on the sofa, sipping on her freshly made hot chocolate. "block him darling, he doesn't deserve you" her dad smiled.

"down to earth!" maria jumped up on the sofa, clutching her heart. i rolled my eyes and headed upstairs to pack for thibaut' and michelles wedding.
"i'll be down in abit" she reassured her parents.

"your dress for the wedding is behind my door, btw!" my mum shouted from the other side of the house, "okay!" i replied, shoving my airpods into my ears. i clicked play on her spotify playlist as she began to assemble her suitcase.

as she was packing her suitcase, she got added to a random groupchat on imessage. maria spent roughly 2-3 hours speaking to the geezers, till she got pissed off "for fucks sake" she yelled into her pillow as she slammed her phone into her bed.

"language maria!" her father who was sweeping the floor yelled, "my uber should be here" she shouted back at him. maria ran her hands through her soft hair, zipping her suitcase up and chucking on her jumper.

she grabbed her suitcase, along with her louis vuitton backpack to take downstairs as she was heading straight to the airport. she pushed her suitcase downstairs, hoping her dad would load them in the uber for her.

"safe flight baby, i love you" her mum pressed soft kisses on her cheeks and forehead, reassuring her. maria slid on her airforces, hugging her mother tightly as she pulled her dad in aswell.

pressing kisses against their cheeks, she leaned down to kiss her grandmas forehead as she had a few months left to live "i love you" she whispered. her grandma rubbed her cheek, smiling and wishing her a safe flight.

maria exited the house, strapping herself into the leather seats in the uber as she rested her legs on the leg rest. she slipped her airpods in and put on a random playlist, recommended by the inter boys and closed her eyes.

the drive was very weird as the driver randomly kept on stopping to smoke a fag, then took a random route and never followed the navigation but eventually got to the airport. "ma'am we have arrived" he muttered, opening the door for her.

maria was shattered as she had just finished her shift at inter with the players as their physiotherapist, then went out to buy groceries for her dad. "ok, thanks" she responded bluntly. she was pissed off because the driver didn't even help her with her bags.

"let me give you a hand" a random stranger offered as she thanked them, throwing her bag over her shoulders and pushing the suitcase into the airport to her gate. the check-in process and security was fairly quick as she was travelling to france first, to catch her connecting flight.

i made way to my gate, pushing my suitcases as i finally managed to get my ass through without removing my perfume bottles and whatever. well i decided to purchase a bottle of coco chanel in duty free, so that is why.