CHAPTER { 5 }

[ other's pov ]

The watchman again called the secretary of the society. Yibo and zhan both came back to zhans room.

" See you, zhan. " Said yibo and about to go but he stoped to give medicines.

" Zhan, your medicines are with me. Take the medicines on time. Where do i keep it? " Said Yibo. The watchman was watching secretly.

" The doctor's asked you to sleep on your stomach side... Not your back. It will put pressure on the stitches. Zha... Zhan! Zhan! You are bleeding. " Said Yibo in a worry voice.

In the other side Yibo s dad had come back from London. His secretary was already there to tell about Yibo and Zhan.

Secretary : hello, sir.

Jian min : what's the matter? Having a meeting in the society without me?

Secretary : look at what's going on the society.

Jian min : what happened?

" Tell him. What wang yibo was doing? " Said secretary. And told the watchman to say everything.

Watchman : Last night your son...and that guy from 20/52.... He was going to the room whole time.

Jian min : wang yibo! Are you drunk? Have you lost your mind, scoundrel? Nonsense! I will get you fired.

Watchman : you can check for yourself, sir. They are still upstairs ever since that policeman brought them back.

Jian min : police? Wang yibo... What nonsense is he...

Secretary : sir, i say we go upstairs and check ourselves.

Jian min : lee, go home!

Watchman : come sir.

Yibo was cleaning the blood. And again dressed up zhans wounds. Yibo was about to go but zhan turned towards yibo. And yibo fell on zhan. Jian min and other's also see this. Yibo got shocked to see his dad hear. He wake up from zhan.

" Dad you were supposed to return tomorrow. " Said yibo. Jian min came closer and slaped yibo. He fell on zhans arms.

" Sir.... You misunderstood. I went to the hospital so.. " He was about to continue but he was cutted by other's.

" Shut up, boy. You have turned the entire society into....market. And this time you crossed the limit. First you hit on our girl's and boys. And now you are daring us too. Aren't you ashamed? " Said other's angrily.

" I didn't... I didn't hit on anyone. Yibo... " He was about to say but again cuted by secretary.

" What yibo? His name is wang yibo. And a boy like wang yibo... Broke all norms of his family for a boy like you. Can you give us any reason? Tell me. " Said secretary.

" What they will say, Mr. Secretary? I will tell you. I was on night duty. He was with brother since 4am. I swear. I never lie. " Said the watchman. Jian min was feeling very hurt. Tears were rolling from his eye's.

" Dad... Dad, please let's go home. I will tell you everything. Please, dad. Let's go home. Please.... Please... " Said yibo while crying and pleading to his dad.

" Really ! Go. " Said Jian min while pushing yibo. And looking away.

" Mr. Wang. Some mistakes are unpardonable.... These talks look good on books only. And he is still your son... Such mistakes happen at this age. I suggest that you compromise a little...and take your son home. " Said secretary. Jian min looked at yibo tearfully eyes and anger.

" Sorry... Please.. Please... Dad.. Please. " Said yibo while joining hands in front of his dad ans pleading. Jian min called wang Lee.

" Lee. Call the father for the funeral. Whose? Your son is dead. Yibo. His funeral. Now there is no blockage to our younger son's marriage. Give this good news to cheng. Some mistakes cannot be pardoned. Did you all hear?my son is dead today? Do come for the funeral. " Said jian min and went from there. And other's also leave that place. Yibo was feeling so hurt in his heart. He couldn't control his imotions. He was crying.

" Sorry. " Said yibo to zhan.

" For what you are saying sorry? " Asked zhan.

" Just sorry. " Said yibo and wear his glasses and started to go.

" Where are you going? " Asked zhan.

" Office. Because now there is no occasion to take a leave. " Said yibo and went from there. Zhan was feeling guilty for it. But he didn't stoped yibo because he knows how hurt he is now. Yibo get inside the bus. His mom called him.

Lee : hello, yibo. What were you doing in that boy's house?

Yibo told the whole story what happened.

Yibo : i have promised cheng that i will get him married. Whatever happened.... At least dad had agreed to his marriage, that's what you wanted know mom.

Lee : what are you doing dear? What are you thinking?

Yibo : please mom, let Cheng get married first.

Lee : i will call you every day.

Yibo : will you tell dad about it?

Lee : you know him, i cannot tell him.

Yibo : then please don't call me. If he finds out he will feel bad.

Lee : oh, god! Why i stuck between these son - father?

Yibo : bye, mom.

Said yibo and hang up the call. He started to cry but calm himself.

_____________________

Will everything will be fine? Let's see in the next chapter

Let's see in the next chapter....