9: Twin

"There you two are, Detective Bailey said he think he might know how to turn the tables on this guy." Chad says as he walked almost that he was relived he found us.

I looked at Chad and back at Ethan, "Come on lets go." I said as I take his hand as we followed Chad.

————

After he explained the "lets trace the killers location!" that never works because they hang up before the last second.

Detective Bailey told us we should all rest for now since it was gonna be dark soon.

"Stel, are you staying with Ethan or us?" Chad asked as I turned to look at him.

I looked back at Ethan and back at Chad, "Yeah, are you staying with the others?" I asked back. "Yeah, but I think its safer if you stay with us." He said as I crossed my arms second guessing what he said.

"I'll be fine and safe with my boyfriend. I promise, stay safe though okay?" I said as I playfully hit his shoulder.

I looked at Ethan who looked like he was still faking his persona. "Come on E." I said as I grabbed his hand.

Third Pov

As Ethan and Astella walked, it was silent. Ever since the scene Ethan caused at the theater, Stella was starting to think.

Why did he look like he was about to kill me?
She thought to herself as she quickly looked at Ethan who was already staring at her with a softer gaze than before.

"Hey, about before, Im sorry for how I acted towards you, I didnt mean to lash out on you Stel." He said as they came to a stopping point, the dorm.

Stella looked at Ethan slightly scared because she knew what he was capable of.

She thought, I bet next time he lashes out on me, he might just end up stabbing me.

"It's okay E." She said as she softly placed her soft hand on his cheek.

Ethan caressed her hand softly but the more he held it the more harder he held it.

Stella felt it and immediately looked at Ethan confused as she felt her hand getting crushed, "E, y-you're hurting my hand." She said as she grunted.

"Talk to Chad like that again and I'll fucking rip his guts infront of you." Ethan said as looked like he was about to kill her right there and then like ghostfact. He dropped her hand, he unlocked the door and dragged Stella in.

Stella looked at Ethan afraid as they entered his dorm room. "What is up with you today?" She said as Ethan just walked to the kitchen grabbing something, but Stel was still standing where she was.

"E? Are you okay?" She asked worried as Ethan turned to her as he held one of his arms behind his back.

"I just I don't know Stel, I think I just, I dont know." He said as he was now standing inches away from Stella.

"Oh E, Im sorry. Really I am, I didnt mean to make you feel jealous. It was all an act remember, I dont actually like chad, come on E." Stella said as he hugged Ethan.

That was a lie but for the sake of her jealous insane boyfriend she had to lie.

She closed her eyes as Ethan gazed at himself through the mirror across from him, looking at the knife he had as he was hugging Astella.

"I'm sorry for being jealous, I promise I wont be jealous ever again." He said as he thought,

Trust me Stel. I wont because I'll kill any guy who even looks and talks to you.