The first real test

Now as you can imagine we desperately wanted to test our powers  but unfortunately we couldn'tthink of what to test them on ....we didn't want to clean up another cat so we decided just to keep practicing amongst ourselves. all of our Powers were weak at the time as we only had them for a few Weeks; Franklin could only control the air around him, David could only change the material of his hands i could only teleport short distances and only slow time for a few seconds and Jamescould only go so fast.

one day when we were out looking for something to do (now in a city that's in ruins there isnt a lot to do) when we saw a few guys walking towards us, me and Franklin exchanged worried glances as last time a group of guys were walking toward us me and Franklin got mugged, but of course if they started this time it would be different we were more confident ...we had powers. As the guys were walking towards us  one of them shouted "get them!" several others appeared from around corners and abandoned buildings the grabbed us from behind. one approached us obviously the leader, me and Franklin recognised him; he was from our school back when we went to school. his name was Connor, he approached Franklin ad punched him in the stomach and said "gimme everything valuable uve got u dirty fuckin emo" David just simply burst out in laughter and shouted " u have no idea what ur dealin with" he looked at me and said "haha chavs eh? what do you do with them" i said " wanna give our new toys a quick practice?"  we all nodded at each other and Connor said "what do you think your on about?". i looked around, i said to James " theres 14 of them keep count" before Connor could say anything else i clicked my fingers and appeared behind him, i punched him in the back of the head then clicked again, i was infront of him, i elbowed him in the nose feeling it crack. Franklin simply smiled and splayed his hand on the chest of the chav holding himfrom behind, he expanded the air in his lungs bursting and tearing them from the inside, hecollapsed and started choking up blood. David and James were still being held so Franklin ran up behind the two guys holding James and David, he put his hands on the back of their heads and pushed the air blowing their brains out the front of their heads. David gave Franklin a strange look and said "thanks" in a sarcastic manner as he was covered in blood. 

i shouted to James "ten left!"he nodded and seemed to bolt an an incredible speed towards the one in front of him shoulder barging so hard i could hear  his ribs crack. he fell over screaming in pain. david clenched his fists and turned his hands to steel and swung at the chav next to him, but he kept dodging until he hit one successful blow to his jaw knocking him out and easily breaking his jaw. one chav swung for me but i ducked just in time and punched him in the ribs, i clicked and was behind him, i kicked and and sent him to the ground i knew he would get up with the kick i put him down with. Franklin was easily the fastest at taking them down, all he had to do was splay his hand on them and either expand or push and they would be screaming in pain. one chav swung for him he cought the punch and pushed the air around the chavs had and broke all the bones in his hand he went don screaming,  i saw him smile...he was enjoying this way too much i thought.James saw an opportunity and ran as fast as he could ( considering his power is the ability to moveextremely fast, he ran very fast) and punched a chav in the ribs sending him down to the floor but another we just behind him and swung for James but he avoided it with ease and threw punch after punch at an incredible speed, he must of hit him at least fifty times, he went down with ease. Davidsunk a metallic fist into the face of a chav sending him spiraling across the floor, one swung for himbut he simply put his hand in the way and the chav punched his steel fist breaking his hand. idecided to try my other ability, so i clicked and appeared in front of a chav, and just  thought of slowing time and it did, i could see him swing  but it looked like it would never reach me, i looked to my left and saw Franklin with his hand in a chavs head... i knew what was coming next. i turned to the chav in front of me and threw punch after punch after punch into his ribs, head, stomach and sides  whenever i thought of time going back to normal the chav was sent to the floor in agony, i looked to my left just in time to see the last chav drop to the floor dead.

we all gathered in the middle and mad sure they were all down we only counted 13. "Conner!"i said "where is he!?", "I'm right here" he replied holding what seemed to be two spheres of light in his hand, he had a nose bleed "i thought that would have knocked him out" i said, "lets try it together on this one" said David. Connor then proceeded the throw these spheres with amazing accuracy however he aimed at me at first i simpily teleported out of the way when it exploded on the wall behind me "don't let it get you!" i shouted to every one he kept throwing them as he did more simplyappeared in his hand. i clicked and was be hind him, i tried to slow down time but it didnt work, so i landed a punch the side of his head making him stagger to the side david then threw an punch into his side making Connor choke up blood, he threw more sphere narrowly missing James as he ranin circles waiting for the right time, he saw an opening, he ran and hit Connor with a fierce uppercut sending him flying. he hit the floor with a thwack, the spheres had disappeared, Franklin walked up to him and said " this is for throwing rocks at me in school you dirty chav" he the placed his hand on his neck and Connor chocked as the hair in his throat rippled causing him to chock on his own blood, he just lay there.

as we all stood there around the dead, dying and injured we looked at each other and James said "well at least we got to test them then?" "yea" said Franklin "but I'm hungry now that really drained me" we all nodded in unison "come on" said David "there might be some food when be get back to the school"