38 - This is madness

~𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝒇𝒆𝒘 𝒅𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒄𝒕𝒖𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒔𝒚𝒎𝒑𝒕𝒐𝒎𝒔 𝒐𝒇 𝒇𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒐𝒇 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒍𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒊𝒔𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒖𝒏𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒐𝒏𝒂𝒃𝒍𝒆 𝒎𝒂𝒅𝒏𝒆𝒔𝒔.~

*****
Stacey had managed to calm down as she shut the door to her room behind her, phone in hand. Her ears piqued at the sound of footsteps a few distance from her in the hallway and her lips tilted slightly in the corner at the thought that Dylan was in the corridor.

Biting her lips, she whirled, ready to spike up a conversation by catching him off guard. "You're seriously waiting for me. . ." The rest of her words trailed out as she came face to face with Mia, who blinked at her twice.

"Oh, Mia." Stacey was silly for expecting that. What was she even thinking?

Her pink lips twisted in amusement. "Yes, Mia." She glanced at the door of her room that was slightly ajar. "But since you're eager to see him, here," she stretched a red and orange coloured rectangular book -that somehow looked like an album- to
her.

Stacey collected it, wondering what it was. Mia had asked her back for the notebook she gave as a Christmas gift when she and Dylan had ran in half an hour ago. Stacey had made sure she hit him before responding and giving it to her. Mia had apologized profusely, saying she would give it back but she never did say why she wanted it in the first place.

And here she was again handing her something without much of an explanation. She looked up at Mia. "What's this?"

Mia opened her mouth to reply but at that exact moment the sound of a baby's cry filled the silence. "Oh lord, she's awake." Mia began to shuffle towards her door, talking as she did. "Just give Dylan, he should be in his room, I collected it from him earlier today." The wail increased and she whipped her head, her red hair flailing, to give Stacey a smile. "Thanks!"

Then she was gone. The door shut behind her causing Stacey to jerk her head back and blink simultaneously. That was it? She was standing with an album of some sort staring at a closed door thinking of how that conversation changed route. Shaking her head, she let out a breath and walked to Dylan's room.

After pocketing her phone, she raised her hand to knock then paused. She frowned when she wondered why she halted then rapped on his door. Turning over the object in her hand, she furrowed her brows and mulled over her lips, several thoughts running in her mind.

She heard his deep voice somewhere in the room and her nerves fluttered, as at that exact moment she recalled why she had paused before knocking. He had alluded to feeling her breast when she was on his back and even though she was extremely shocked, embarrassment had made her cheeks flare up. Was it going to be weird seeing him again without that urge to hit him or him laughing about it between them?

The door clicked open and she felt a slight draft that ruffled her clothe and sent a savory scent up her nose. Raising the album up, she jerked her head to the open door. "Mia said..."

For the second time in five minutes, Stacey's voice trailed off but this time her sense to articulate went along with it. Dylan just came out of the shower. She could tell from how water dripped from his damp hair and beads of glistening drops rolled down his toned fit smooth torso like honey on a shiny slab.

With his sweatpants hanging slightly low on his hips, the rest of his body was in perfect view. Smooth, hot, gorgeous view.

She couldn't compare this to when she saw him on his bed. He was ten times hotter and her body realised that as she pressed her thighs together regretting she was wearing a hoodie dress.