Overnormalized

First, there's that hypnotising dance.
body synchronising, fingers whirling
Like the tide of a river, the movements flow.
But where hopes live is lost in the whirl.

Then there is the filter, which covers flaws, eliminates faults, and leaves no relishes.
Real beauty, concealed, feels lost and perplexed in a world where filters create the most beautiful hues.

I must not disregard the significance of fame.
The never-ending game of the followership chase,
A quest for approval, affection, and praise,
But it is hollow and empty, and it loses its true value.

The harmful trends, the foolish challenges,
Pushing limits, even when they are hazy, causing mayhem and commotion, all for a few views,
However, what price does mankind pay?

Despite the chaos, there is still hope, since TikTok is more than simply a way of thinking; it is a movement led by courageous creators who courageously scream out for justice and truth.

Let's normalise loving oneself, accepting one's shortcomings, and letting authenticity shine through life's praise.
embracing diversity in all its hues, for true beauty is found where acceptance is practised.

Let's reinvent celebrity by focusing on true connections rather than following or popularity, where hearts are reclaimed, spirits are raised by supporting one another, and together we soar towards the sky.

Therefore, dear soul, this poetry stands for
A rallying cry, a dissident voice,
TikTok is a canvas on which we can paint our colours.
May we make sensible decisions and allow love, not ego, permeate.

Let's rewrite history while remaining unmoved in this culture of trends and standards, for TikTok has the potential to bring people together to share kindness and love and spark a light.