Bias

A bias infiltrates the world of TikTok's never-ending scroll and causes damage.
Unfair but invisible judgement from an algorithm
Some voices are suppressed, and dreams are restricted.

Oh, the prejudice in this software, the choices on TikTok, a virtual trap.
Profiles that were dismissed without due consideration were forgotten treasures.

While quiet people struggle in silence, undetected by the mob, it favours the trendy, the noisy, and the popular.
Untamed creators, but their work is marginalised
entangled in a biassed design's web.

Oh, the prejudice that taints our pursuit of renown, a nasty psychological game called "playing with fortunes."
The algorithm's whims are revealed to certain people, but not to others; they go unnoticed.

It's time to remove these restrictions and this unfair whip.
Let fairness seize control in order to challenge the norms.
Let's speak up, provide space for people of all backgrounds,
Accept untold tales, and let judgements float away.

As a forum for change, TikTok can promote inclusivity and equality.
Let's pursue justice, do what is right, expose the biases, and expose them.

So, my buddy, let's band together and take a stand against bias so that the truth and justice can prevail.
We'll create a new TikTok together.
a venue that honours what is real and true.

Let's discover our voice in the midst of the bias, break the bonds, and make a deliberate decision.
Because our collective soul is raw and unadulterated, TikTok's strength is not in its defect.