𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕗𝕚𝕧𝕖

Chapter Forty Five

True loss

Azalea Taylor had felt true loss far to many times in her life, first with the death of her son Maxwell, then the death of William, and the unknown location of her last remaining daughter, she didn't know what to do.

"Malcolm," she said quietly as she entered his office, the room dark and barren, it looked like no life or joy had been seen by the walls for decades, "they killed him."

He didn't look up from his papers but she could see the way he gripped his pen tighter, "I know that, Azalea."

"Is that all you have to say?" She said with a faux laugh, it wasn't joyful whatsoever, it sounded, empty, hollow, "They killed our son Malcolm! Both of our sons are dead! Dead Malcolm! And you and your stupidity and ignorance and involvement with all this dark lord rubbish has driven away our daughter into hiding because he wants to kill her as well!"

He dropped his pen but still didn't look up, instead he ran his hands through his hair, gripping and tugging gently, "He doesn't want to kill Monroe."

She let out a dry laugh, "He wants to use her as a killing machine, she would rather die then listen to others wrong opinions, have you ever met your daughter. It was only weeks ago where you ignored her completely by the orders of your dear Lord because she fell in love."

"With a blood traitor."

"With a fucking boy Malcolm! She's young, she's in love, and she's fucking running from the most dangerous man in the planet because of you. William is dead, because of you!"

"I know!" He bellowed as he stood up, his chair flying backwards as he looked her in the eye, "You think I knew things would turn out this way with the dark lord Azalea? I didn't! I didn't know that he would insist on having Will join, then kill him! Do you think if I had known that that I would have ever gone near the idea of this cult! He was my son too Azalea! I know I don't act like I care, but I do, that was my son, the boy I taught how to play quidditch, the boy who I raised to love his sister, I feel his loss just as much as you do!"

"And what about Monroe then? Your daughter! She's going to get killed if she doesn't go to the dark lord, and you know this! What is she going to do?"

"I'll figure it out Azalea," he said in a whisper.

She shook her head as she but her lip, "You better Malcolm, cause if I lose another child to your insanity I will never forgive you, or myself for letting it happen to Max and Will." She said as she walked out of the room, her tears silent but heavy.

" She said as she walked out of the room, her tears silent but heavy

GUESS WHOS ALIVE... ME!

DID YOU MISS ME?

ILL WRITE MORE LATER SORRY FOR TAKING SO LONG, I KNOW ITS SHORT BUT MORE VERY SOON!

And omg thank you so much for 25k reads like what-