Introduction

Character Name: Jeon Jungkook Age: 25Gender: MalePhysical Appearance: Jungkook is tall and handsome with a slim build

Age: 25
Gender: Male
Physical Appearance: Jungkook is tall and handsome with a slim build. He has short black hair and brown eyes. He almost always wears a serious expression on his face.

Personality Traits: Jungkook is intelligent and resourceful. He likes to be in control and takes his job very seriously. He is not one to express his feelings and can come across as cold and distant.

Background: Jungkook is a detective in the police force and has been for the last five years. He grew up in a small town and worked as a police officer before being promoted to detective. He has a lot of experience and a natural knack for solving cases. He is very dedicated to his job and often works late hours.

Name: kim Taehyung Age: 26Gender: MalePhysical Appearance: Taehyung is tall and has a perfect body, with long hair that frames his handsome face

Name: kim Taehyung
Age: 26
Gender: Male
Physical Appearance: Taehyung is tall and has a perfect body, with long hair that frames his handsome face. He has piercing black eyes and a flirty expression.

Personality Traits: Taehyung is mysterious and flirty. He's a natural charmer and loves the attention he receives from women and men both . He's also known to be a bit of a hot-head and isn't afraid to get into fights.

Background: Taehyung's past is shrouded in mystery, but it's rumored that he was a member of a gang. He's a self-made man who has managed to make a living off of his street smarts and charm. He's not necessarily a good guy, but he's not necessarily a bad guy either. He's just trying to make it in the world.

 He's just trying to make it in the world