42.

As Yoongi looked around his room, he felt himself get sentimental. His eyes filled with tears as his father set his suitcase down on the bed.

The room was just like he left it when he had to move to the hospital. His white walls were filled with yellow Twenty One Pilots posters. His bed was still neatly made and his computer desk in the corner without a trace of dust.

He took a whiff of the air inhaling the soft clean scent. He knew that his mother had kept it clean for him.
Suddenly, he felt an arm around him. His mom lightly squeezed him not wanting to hurt his incisions. She smiled excitedly.

"Can't believe you're back home!"

"I know. Me either." He said in astonishment.

"Do you want to eat something?"

"No. I'm okay right now thanks."

"I can help you unpack—"

"Mom. I'll be fine. I can do things myself. I'm still a little sore but I will be okay." He smiled.

She nodded even though he knew she'd still obsess about it. His mom had a hard time letting go. It wasn't her fault, this was how it'd been his whole life.

"We will be in the living room if you need anything. Don't forget—"

"To take my medicine. I know." He said finishing his fathers sentence.

After they left, Yoongi sighed and sat on his bed. He looked out the window into the pretty outside. It was particularly sunny which was misleading considering it was freezing outside.

Christmas was bittersweet for several reasons.

He noticed that his mom had decorated the whole house. It literally looked like Christmas threw up in his home.

The only place she hadn't put anything was his room and he figured it was because she wanted him to see it like he left it.

Once he started unpacking, he came across one of the suits Jimin had picked out for him. An icy blue tracksuit.

He picked it up and held it in his hands wondering if Jimin was excited for his date with Chanyeol. Had they already kissed? Hugged?

After his surgery, Jimin came to visit him daily. He didn't lie when he said he'd be there when he got out. He constantly checked up on him and even called him at night.

Things were fairly—normal between them to say the least. They were acting like they once did when they were friends. Long before Yoongi fell in love with him.

The last intimate thing that happened between them was the forehead kiss before his transplant. Jimin seemed to be focused in school and in not bringing up their past actions.

Yoongi was doing the same but today it was particularly hard. He was supposed to be happy to be home and spend time with his family and friends who were coming over for dinner.

Yet he felt so hollow.

So empty inside. So cold. Not physically, but emotionally. He put the track suit down and decided to hop in the shower.

He didn't bother his mom because he knew she'd insist on waiting outside the room in case he needed assistance.

For the most part he was able to do things normally. It'd been close to five weeks now so although he was a bit tender he was able to function quite normally.

It was odd not having to remove his oxygen before doing everything. He still caught himself in the habit of waking up at certain times to do treatments he was no longer required to do.

Bucket List [Yoonmin]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara