SIXTEEN

chapter 16: maintenance
day 🧖🏾‍♀️

Solana, Sage, Ari, and Talia were all planning to have a fun day of nails done, hair done, shopping,  facial just to really catch up and get close. The boys would do the same except in their own way, smoking and being stupid on the block. Solana had just gotton out the shower and was currently on the phone with notti as she got ready.

"what should i wear bae?" solana skimmed through her closet
"where some you ain't worn yet" notti says
"okay but that doesn't helppp, maybe give me a color" solana says
"alr brown"
"why brown"
"cs i wanna wear brown too, duh lana" notti rolls his eyes
"alr sassy nigga , i got foam runners to match anyway" solana places her phone down and grabs the shoe box containing the shoes. The shoes had a swirl of dark brown and cream. During this season it was getting pretty cold so solana wore a brown skims body suit with long sleeves to it and sweat pants that had the same swirly theme of her shoes. She placed gold hoops on her ears and fixed up her messy bun. Solana then stood up to look in her full body mirror to make sure there wasn't a flaw.
"babe, do i need a to wear glasses today?"
"do you need em"he asks
"the fit says hell yeah" she replies
"alr bet, wear the black square ones, they look fire on you" notti says looking up at his tv
"alr now imma just pack my purse and wait for somebody to tell me they on the way" solana says to herself

Lana packed up a brown purse and texted the new and improved 4/4 gc.

who gon get me 😔

ARI WARI 🧸
me and talia on the way

bestieee ♾️
oh y'all tg?

ARI WARI 🧸
we live like right next to each other so it was easy

makes sense

Solana said her goodbyes to notti as she hung up the phone and walked downstairs. To sit on her couch. As she sat there, she was thinking about how fun this would be, in fact she wasn't even sitting still, she was kicking her feet and giggling, she hasn't had a day out with all of them in a minute especially with Talia, and also she was ready to get her stuff done. Whipped out of her thoughts by a call on her phone from ari she jolted up and rushed out the door.

"LANA GIRLL" aria stood up straight from leaning on the car door and jogged to hug solana. The two exchanged their heys and handshake before walking to the car, talia in the front seat.
"heyy liaaa"
"wadduppp" talia reaches to the backseat for a hug. The three girls make their way to sage house, nodding their heads wand singing along to low by sza. Arriving at sage crib, she was already outside sitting on the front porch having a smoke sesh with her beats on. Sage stood up dusting off her backside and taking off her beats. Everyone said their hellos and we began driving off to the first spot, the mall. We decided there we would shop, then eat.

"yall we cute" talia said holding up her phone
"take a photo" i said
"ok pose yallll" talia said as she got into a pose
We all posed for the photo and we looked cute. Sage had on a black body suit with pink uggs and a pink jacket to match, talia had on a matching short and shirt set bringing along a jean jacket, i had on a while shirt with jeans and ari had the same but black. Basic but we still looked cute. We all got out the car and waltzed into the mall.

"it feels good ian gotta spend no money hea" i say
"oh yall niggas got yall like that too?" talia says
"yes bro, ddot he be so pissed when i spend my money"
"i'm used to dd telling me to not do it i js feel bad so i wanna pay" ari says
Continuing this convo we walk into a shoe store.
"imma pay for something on my own and see how notti react" solana jokes
"don't die now" sage says
"nobody more aggressive than ddot and your living today" ari says 
"i heard he's a lil menace" talia scans through the shoes
"real bad" solana agrees, her best friend is ddot and the things he says when people piss him off is a sentence in jail on its own. It's crazy how mad he gets and how fast he can switch back joyful, usually happening when he talks about sage.