1# Bloom of miracle

“Do you think that there are places where species can survive for thousands of years? How might be the environment there?” Asked a guy who was wearing purple silk robes with his hair tied in a male bun .
“Can you just concentrate  on your writing work. I don’t have the capacity to answer your questions in the crack of dawn. “Said another one getting his voice a little high due to the ridiculous  questions  asked by his companion.
“Now, now don’t say my questions is ridiculous. You have not seen the whole world how can you say that my question has no importance? “said the guy.
“Okay, I agree but for now can you focus on your work, because it is the list of buyers that we need to submit to the minister. So please my great grandfather , complete the work “ said the guy.
“ Wang Xiaobo !! Can you please give me some leeway. Don’t be so strict, please” said Li Ming a boy of age 20 years with a pouty face.
“ How dare you call your brother by name . Li Ming, you are getting bold day by day. Come here, let your brother teach you some manners. “said Xiaobo and started chasing him .Li Ming dropped his quill and started running in their veranda.
Wang Xiaobo is a renowned business man with a heart shaped face along with deep black eyes famous as one of the handsome men  in the city of Mei Karta ,the capital of northern region ruled by the emperor – Wang Hongdi . Li Ming is his close assistant who is never serious about any situation in his life and is like his brother. Xiaobo chased down Li and started tickling him.
“I was wrong ,I was wrong. Please....haha...stop...haha....I can’t handle it” Said Li trying to form words while laughing. Xiaobo stopped tickling and both went back to work. Li Ming got up and told that he would go and fetch more parchments. While going Li turned around and shouted before running off.
“I was still right, brother. I believe  there are places about which humans don’t know.”
Xiaobo laughed at his cuteness and went back to his work. But the question  that there might be a place unperceivable to humans sparked a little curiosity  in Xiaobo but was soon extracted by the load of work in front of him.
In  a deserted part of city, there is a dense forest . The forest was so deep that some considered it as unending forest and henceforth the name it Infinto forest.
But the mystery lies in the deep, hidden from the eyes of greed. Very deep inside the forest, there dwell no animals but something which is beyond the knowledge  of humanity. There were trees that were very big ,dense and a little red coloured thing past flew a big tree.
“Little apple ,why are you flying so fast “said  a shiny little green creature behind the red one.
“Quick ,be quick watermelon uncle. I don’t want to miss the ceremony. “said the red creature and sprinted off.
Rostebe  -a place where the souls of all the plants ,fruits ,flower that wither and die in the human world  are summoned to live in this place. People believe that after death humans enter heaven. Likewise , they did not knew that there is a place where dead plants, fruits ,flowers go in spirit form. There they are in the form of ambiguous shape with round eyes for face like appearance but if they want any shape then only of the fruits, plant or flower  they were but in its miniature  form.
Watermelon and apple were rushing to the famous ceremony where there is actual birth of a flower,fruit or plant rather than the summoning of a spirit. The most interesting thing of this is that this time it is the birth of flower with its growth accelerated 1000 times and so after three days ,the flower will have a form of human with age of 1000 years but according to humans a young girl of age 20 years. This happens once in a 5000 years in this realm.
There were many spirits already present when apple and watermelon reached. They all were hovering in the air around a very tiny stem which was green and had shimmer surrounding it. As soon as the first ray of sunlight finally reached the dense forest, the stem started growing and slowly, slowly it turned into a beautiful  white bud which was surrounded by transparent  petals from outside.
“How beautiful!!”said a lemon spirt.
“So soft and bright. This is the first time I am  witnessing such a beautiful flower . “said an old spirit of banyan tree in its miniature form.
“Sshh! Don’t disturb our Angel. Let her rest. “said  a grumpy pear.
All the spirits dissipated and the flower which they named Angel was waving along with the flow of air.
In the city,
“Xiaobo ,where are you going?” asked a man with as sturdy build and from his face one can understand  to better not mess up with this guy.
“Wei brother, can you  please let me go alone to the nearby store just to buy some herbs! It is just a walk. “said Wang Xiaobo.
“Hmm...within ten minutes if you don’t come back, I will reach you. “said Wei with a poker face.
“Seriously??!!”said Xiaobo  with a defeated voice. Wei did not react and Xiaobo  just sighed and nodded his head.
Zhang  Wei – bodyguard of Wang Xiaobo. But more of a possessive big brother who does not let his little brother wander around alone.
Xiaobo  had to quickly buy whatever herbs he wanted and paid because he had known the consequences of not listening  to his Wei brother. Last time he was grounded in one room for a week even though he is 22 years old.
“Brother, brother. Trouble, there is trouble at our shop !!”  Shouted Li Ming who came running towards Xiaobo panting heavily.