Who is She ? ( Chapter-40)

Kaizo also couldn't help but agree to what she said for now. He narrowed his eyes and stares at Sanaya, suspiciously while thinking," either is this Sanaya's new side that I'm not aware of OR........ She's not Sanaya."

While Kaizo was in deep thoughts she literally snapped her figures infront of his face to break the chain of this thoughts.

" Hey Captain, down the earth. Something the matter ?"

Kaizo glared and walks past her without saying a word. He saw ryker and Sanaya both staring at him, confused.

" What's the matter with him?"- She whispered to ryker who was standing next to her.

" How would I know ? I'm not his P.A."- Ryker yells at her, annoyed.

She rolled her eyes at ryker then follows Kaizo before taunting him," My bad. I shouldn't expect you to know anything anyway."

" Kaizo ! Can't you listen to me once? Where are you going?"

Kaizo turned back and looks at sanaya seriously," aren't you the one who said we have to look for Lisa ?"

" Oh, yeah..I remembered."- She giggles.

" That Lisa must be around somewhere in this area. She couldn't go far."

"If she Was here, she couldn't go far. But what if she isn't here at the first place ?"

" What we all saw her in the footages and---"

" Do you know how much time it takes to mess with the central's street cameras?"- She smirks at ryker knowingly.

Ryker stares at her, considering," 1-2 hours?!"

" 1-2 minutes."

" WHAT ? No way it can be done so quick. Even a professional needs atleast half-an-hour."

" A more professional professional."

" There's no such thing like that, idiot !"

While they were arguing, Kaizo couldn't shake off the feeling that she's definitely not Sanaya as he suddenly remembered that stupid note from those cookies,'Don't trust a single word I say from now on, until I tell you to trust me again,K."

Now it started making sense to Kaizo as he thought,"There's only one explanation to everything. She might be someone else, disguised as Sanaya. A traitor is here all the time, pretending to be Sanaya using HER locket's power. I also can't deny the possibility that she might be...Lisa."

Kaizo's instincts are on high alert. Something felt off, and he couldn't shake the suspicion that the person before him might not be Sanaya at all. He discreetly glanced around, looking for any signs of deception or unusual behavior.

Kaizo walked towards them and just as he was about speak to her, a transmission came in 'her' watch. She received it and listened to the other side.

" Captain Sanaya! Are you there ? There's a situation here. An another explosion in the area-867 eastern court. We have doubt there can be more possibilities of next explosion in area-567 East port."

" Wait."- Ryker came closer to her and watches the person in the transmission and quickly recognised him by the badge on his chest ." Sanaya ?! Are you in contact with Central's Intelligence agency ?"

She simply nods at him then turned back to the person in the transmission," However, I don't think The next explosion is in area-567 East port, 'cause the first explosion was here in west court; in complete opposite direction from Eastern court. Even the distance between this areas is so far like more than 500 kms."