gangle x FEM! reader

comfort for you skrunklys 

requested by, daniandfriends12346

UGHHH I HAVE NO CLUE WHAT TO DO SO ITS GONNA BE SHORT.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

you. were. on. the. edge.

you were so close to abstracting....

you were so hopeful that you would find an exit...but you hadnt...you couldnt find it...1 year... one whole year you have been searching.... and nothing....Gangle had seen that you were so emotionless these past few months and got so worried...they had not clue what to do so they went to go knock on your door.

"come in." you had said with no emotion. "is everything a-all right y/n..?"

"mhm" you finger starts glitching...

"OH GOD...please tell the t-truth!!" they pleaded

"I AM GOING INSANE.!! ALRIGHT!?!?!? IS THAT THE ANSWER YOU WANTED TO HEAR?!"

they teared up. you had realized what you had done and felt instant regret. you had liked them for so long and you had just ruined everything you thought. 

then something happened. 

they gently grabbed your hand and placed it in theirs. they gave you a soft kiss on the cheek.

"p-please dont yell..and i am sorry for not asking to uhm..y-you know..kiss your cheek and all..but i really care about you and i wish you w-would open up more..."

your face was red and the glitch had gone. for the first time in months.. your eyes had emotion, you HAD emotions.

you hugged them KINDA hard. "im so sorry...im s-so sorry.." you then started to quietly cry in their embrace

"its okay...you can talk to me anytime sunshine..."

OMG THIS TOOK F*CKING HOURS....