jax x easily flustered! gn! reader;33

REQUESTED BY @deepseefish THANKS  >:DD BEEN WAITIN FOR THIS

you had joined the circus not long after jax, and you guys have been friends for a while, but you still cant stop freaking out when jax teases you...much less when he flirts with you... you have had a crush on the silly rabbit for a while now, but you thought if you confessed he would think your a weirdo so you just never said anything.

one day you and gangle were talking

"my comedy mask broke AGAIN....why can't is stop that from happening..." they said (ALSO I GAVE GANGLE THEY/THEM PRONOUNS BC I CAN >:])"im so sorry that happened! would you like me to try and fix it for you..?" you asked politely. they nodded and you said you would fix it later. jax had seen you and he had planned something DEVIOUS. 

he snuck up to you and tapped you on the shoulder "boo." you jumped with a tiny bit of blush on your face. "GAHH DONT DO THAT YOU A*&HOLE!!" (ehehhee funni bleepds) "nice outfit y/n"

you seemed confused...this is the outfit that was programmed for you?? "thank-""it would look better on my bedroom floor." 

YOUR FACE WAS CRIMSON RED. AINT NO WAY THIS MOFO SAID THIS TO YOU YOUR PUPALS? F*&^&*^ SMALLER THAN AN ANT. YOU WERE SHOCKED. "I- WHA- WHAT?!?" you said with a red face. "whattt? just a suggestion hot stuff, anyways, see ya 'round~" HE F*&^&*&^ WALKED OFF ALL HIGH AND MIGHTY.

you and gangle. left confused. you were still red. while gangle was just standing there. 

"holy s***"

TY POOKIE FR SUGGESTING